Reviews for A Grave Danger
Lightning317 chapter 8 . 6/23/2013
Cute story! I loved it from beginning to end P
Key2YourHeart chapter 8 . 10/26/2011
I know its been a while since you wrote this but i just wanted that this is one of the best ZoRo stories i have ever read, it \ ran smoothly with great ZoRo moments and good action/fighting scenes. This is deff going to my Favortie story list as well as you on my favorite autor list.

Keep up the good work!
NinjaSheik chapter 8 . 9/27/2011
I totally forgot to review for this! I LOVED IT!
JuzSomeone chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
The last paragraph made me go awwww... Yea, u are right... ZoRo pairing can't be rushed (: better to show small progresses then ooc ones :D

Poor Luffy :X
JuzSomeone chapter 6 . 12/8/2010
She picked up the torch with her left hand and proceeded to run with the swordsman after he picked up the diamond as fast and far as they possibly could away from the chamber.- kinda lengthy...

i think you should have added some commas..."She picked up the torch with her left hand and proceeded to run with the swordsman, after he picked up the diamond ,as fast and far as they possibly could away from the chamber."

I'm not so sure about the positions of the commas though...

Good fighting scene though (:
JuzSomeone chapter 5 . 12/8/2010
The way u write the fighting scenes are different :O It's interesting too (:

Authors rarely focus on their form
JuzSomeone chapter 4 . 12/8/2010
evil cliffy...! Though if Zoro managed to take down the first statue easily.. Four shouldn't be a problem.. So i dun see why he would nearly drop the torch.. After all, they actually hypothesize there are more then one statue... He probably grin savagely...

Awww... Robin is concerned :D
JuzSomeone chapter 3 . 12/8/2010
She wore collected and calculated expression.- You are missing an 'a' in the sentence :D

Interesting interaction :D

haha, they are both feeling smth ~
JuzSomeone chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
"You're a terrible person and I hope you die a horrible death."- that seems a bit harsh.. even for Zoro.. :X

O.o nice interaction with ZoRo and LuNA :P
JuzSomeone chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
haha... Zoro is a bit slow, no? (:

Robin, wat u say about zoro's direction is so true O.o

Oh my, Zoro words about dreams are so true :O

The thing u said about the crewmember picking up other crewmembers interest seem quite likely to happen :O
Crypt chapter 8 . 8/9/2010
Very nice action scenes, still a bit confusing but it's definitely great. Just try to be more careful on how you structure the sentences.
Khellan Rafe chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Just a small gripe and something I wouldn't expect you to fix any time soon, but Zoro seems much more long-winded here than he is in cannon. Don't get me wrong, he's my favorite character, but I just thought I'd let ya know. Good writing, although practice always improves it!
Ascaisil chapter 8 . 1/24/2010
Nami is outrageous! But I love her anyway. :)

I was actually going to guess that the diamond was the cause of the statues animation, since Zoro said it was cursed and all, but this makes much more sense. (If it was the diamond the statues could have followed them into the hall, right?)

I am really really excited to read the your arc but unfortunately I must go to bed or my husband will beat me. :P (That is a joke by the way. He'd probably just laugh at my fangirl-ness. xD)
Ascaisil chapter 7 . 1/24/2010
Usopp is awesome. xD You hit his character spot on. And then when the diamond started to fall towards the water and Luffy stretched out his arm...I knew it was going to happen but I thought to myself, "Don't do it you fool!" xD

I did really enjoy the end. Unfortunately I think you're right though about Robin and Zoro's relationship. They're very similar and neither of their characters are terribly outgoing. Le sigh. But even if it can't end with a definite conclusion it still ended well. You rock!
Ascaisil chapter 6 . 1/24/2010
Robin's ability is hard to describe but you do a really good job with it. And you explain very well what's happening while each person is doing each thing, and how they're reacting to each other. Um...I don't know if that makes as much sense in written form as it did in my head...I'm starting to get sleepy. .

The point is you're made of win. The end. :P