Reviews for Your arms feel like home
Meroly chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I LOVE your story and the song is really beautiful and fits M/G perfectly. One question though.. do you have a Beta? Your writing is very good but I think you could benefit from an extra pair of eyes catching those pitfalls of the English language foreign writers like myself tend to stumble into.. e.g. your vs. you're etc. just to keep the reading more fluid, you know?

But most importantly: GIVE US MORE SUCH WONDERFUL STORIES TO READ!

:D
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
The last line was really beautiful
onetreefan chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
awww so good :)
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
that was great loved it
darkgirl3 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Loved this story too. I actually listened to the song while i was reading the first half. I'm glad they came to their senses. I got my answer on after what case this was too. Keep up the excellent work :)
Elizabeth Perry chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Going into my favorites vault.
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Beautiful!
CybrAngl chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
This was beautiful! I love the thought you put into the their "day" together. I especially love how they came together.
emzypemzy chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
aw, that was really good, really sweet and a really great read! Greast lyrics you used as well, looking forward to reading more writing from you :)
SavinGrace chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Yep, I could totally see it happening just like that. Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed it!
jm-oc-ja chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
AW I loved this! It matchs the song so well! I love the song too! My Fav off the album! I love that Derek loves Garcia too and you showed that he kept thinking about it too! :D good job!
Leigh59 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
I love this from their musing about each other. The simple lunch date,to the cotton candy. the kiss was perfect, and them talking to each other was very good also. the both of them finally admitting what they want. Very good!
PinkAngel17 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
That was absolutally great! I love it! It was just so sweet and cute and just perfect! :)
jevans47403 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Wow now that's a really nice visual of Derek getting soaked from the rain and then shirtless-which I'd probably say that I would have the same reaction as Pen had, lol. Love the banter between them on the phone and then her telling her self that's not a date, but taking that thought back after Derek licks off the cotton candy stickyness ever so slowly from her fingers then kissing the palm of her hand and then wrist, which made her close her eyes while trying to get her breathing under control. Then he finally tells her that he's in love with her and vice versa. I think you should continue, its really great.
Tezsler chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
**sighs** I love it. That was awesome. Thank you so much for sharing.