Reviews for MMPRJL
ToaGaimZXA chapter 29 . 7/19
Sweet story! w
Cool. The Galaxy rangers with Karone, a new villainess named Impostra, The Space rangers, Louie Kaboom being blown to bits, members of the Legion of Doom getting involved in the fight, and Emily & Cody getting together. I WANT MORE!
Ghostwriter chapter 29 . 6/9
Awesome job. I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Sarra Torrens chapter 29 . 6/9
Great job nicely done!
SageModeSasuke chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Fascinating. I had a few issues, but willing to go a bit further and see what you have in store for chapter two.
Sarra Torrens chapter 28 . 10/25/2014
*Cheers* Hurray! Great job on this one! I appreciate that Tommy wasn't on this team it made things seem better. I don't know but he always seemed way almost hard on this last team he was on. But this seems right. Good job!
Ghostwriter chapter 28 . 10/25/2014
Love it. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Pyrus Elfin chapter 5 . 5/29/2014
Quick question, why didn't you send Wonder Woman back to Ancient Greece? She would know more about it than anyone else in the League.
C.A. Turner chapter 27 . 10/31/2013
Nice, amazing change of pace tale, the Rangers just being teenagers for a party. Great to see this slice of life story. Can't wait too see what's next.
Ghostwriter chapter 27 . 10/31/2013
Great chap. Very cute. Loved it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 26 . 10/30/2013
Great work. Catch ya on the flip side.
C.A. Turner chapter 26 . 10/30/2013
Cool adventure. The team up with the Mega Man crew was amazing. Next: All Hallows Eve, hmm. I'm looking forward to it.
C.A. Turner chapter 25 . 10/29/2013
Sorry dude, I forgot to log in when I posted my review, I'm posted as Guest. Anyway: Fantastic!
Guest chapter 25 . 10/29/2013
Awesome story! Greal insight into the relationship between Jenny and Al. And I have a feeling that we haven't heard the last of Abby. Can't wait for more!
Z-King chapter 25 . 10/29/2013
great to have you back dude!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »