Reviews for MMPRJL
Spidertrekfan982 chapter 30 . 3/15
This is coming along very nicely, I can't wait to see the next chapter.
Anonymous Rex chapter 30 . 2/6
Good job with this story. I love the way you've brought together the DCU and so many iterations of the Power Rangers. Looking forward to whatever comes next for our heroes!
Keep writing!
Carl turner chapter 30 . 1/26
Man...AWESOME! Dana, JT, Rich, and Sam's visit, Jenny & Abby's making amends, Will & Kira, and big plans instore for Abby in Reefside...I have a feeling...
Ghostwriter chapter 30 . 1/26
Awesome work. Great chap.
ToaGaimZXA chapter 30 . 1/26
Ah, Don't you love the holidays. Sweet update!
ToaGaimZXA chapter 29 . 7/19/2015
Sweet story! w
Guest chapter 29 . 6/9/2015
Cool. The Galaxy rangers with Karone, a new villainess named Impostra, The Space rangers, Louie Kaboom being blown to bits, members of the Legion of Doom getting involved in the fight, and Emily & Cody getting together. I WANT MORE!
Ghostwriter chapter 29 . 6/9/2015
Awesome job. I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Sarra Torrens chapter 29 . 6/9/2015
Great job nicely done!
SageModeSasuke chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Fascinating. I had a few issues, but willing to go a bit further and see what you have in store for chapter two.
Sarra Torrens chapter 28 . 10/25/2014
*Cheers* Hurray! Great job on this one! I appreciate that Tommy wasn't on this team it made things seem better. I don't know but he always seemed way almost hard on this last team he was on. But this seems right. Good job!
Ghostwriter chapter 28 . 10/25/2014
Love it. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Pyrus Elfin chapter 5 . 5/29/2014
Quick question, why didn't you send Wonder Woman back to Ancient Greece? She would know more about it than anyone else in the League.
C.A. Turner chapter 27 . 10/31/2013
Nice, amazing change of pace tale, the Rangers just being teenagers for a party. Great to see this slice of life story. Can't wait too see what's next.
Ghostwriter chapter 27 . 10/31/2013
Great chap. Very cute. Loved it. Catch ya on the flip side.