Reviews for Dreams and Memories
pianomouse chapter 12 . 6/6
Ok, your warning in the story summary were very accurate, I wanted to reach through the computer and beat the tar out of Hermione and Ron. Several times. But I did enjoy the story.
MaryVampy08 chapter 12 . 3/27/2013
Okay, I really wanted to kill Ron. -.-' I never loved him with Hermione and how he was with her was just horrible.
You were right, this story pissed me off. Things got just worse and worse for Severus and Hermione. At least, they are finally back together at the end.
starlite22 chapter 4 . 2/22/2013
Can't believe Ron's doing this, think he's behind the whole thing, poor Snape and the kids.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/29/2012
Irisheather chapter 12 . 11/27/2012
Well, what to say, this epilogue is millions of light years better than the JKR.
I read it in one sitting, and was expecting something like this and how well I was not disappointed!.
Seriously, when I read that you gave all freedoms, the damned of Rum-Ron, I told myself, he has to pay for this, if you love the couple H / S, sure, must have its response and I loved that your ch.8, very good. But dammit in Chap.4 almost made me vomit by putting Hermione enjoying a quicky with Ron.
I think we think alike, no other man to Mione, that Severus is his equal in intelligence and complement differences.
Show us how great it is to live in a beautiful family and now Hermione gives birth, a quadruplets, to put in backwards, the head of his father. You said at the end, she only has 36 years, enough for about twins, the last.
But I do not want to be like Ron-Lavender, that nothing she bends down, and Ron mounted to impregnate her. Noooo, please Tell us for these gretting seasons, FAMILY LOVE, this couple deserves.
Not like Ron, it's only good for sex, he never makes love, just mates!
If you read Spanish, I have a one shot with H / S, according to me, I learned English but never use it or write it, so forgive my grammatical errors, and I'm afraid to translate it, afraid to spoil it. A big Hug. Bye
Guest chapter 12 . 11/15/2012
Great story
HeartSpring chapter 12 . 7/14/2012
Good God, someone save me from committing murder. It'll take me awhile to get over this. I love you Severus! Make me your wife!
Anonymous chapter 12 . 7/14/2012
Fuck! this story pisses me off. I don't think I've ever been angry at Hermione and Ron like this. I want to SLAP them and commit horrible crimes. AHHHHHHHHH! Aside from that everything else is pretty good. Awesome
Athie Lestrade chapter 12 . 7/13/2012
I absolutely love your story. It's going into my favorites and it won't resurface for a long time. I think my favorite part of it though was in chapter 8 when Hermione told Ron was a total arse he was being. That and the bit about Lavender Brown. I guess I just really don't like Ron (not that hard considering what I just read.)

My only complaint is that the format is off somewhat in the last few chapters. Other than that it was an amazing story. Great job!
tahmina chapter 12 . 4/19/2012
hey this was a great story couldnt stop reading once i started its nearly 4 in the morning. thank u
mi-shell87 chapter 12 . 2/18/2012
I really did enjoy this story, it was quite a different premise than I'm used to reading. Although, you really need to double check your spelling and grammar before you post your stories.
Mikena chapter 12 . 1/24/2012
Oh my! You didn't warn me to have a box a tissues! Such a touching, heartwarming story! I really had hoped that something more horrible would have happened to Ron, he is such a git...maybe like getting a STD or wizard STD...Severus seemed OOC, but then again, he probably mellowed with age and fatherhood. Just and awesome story, you really are talented. :) can't wait to read your next work.
JaneA0202 chapter 12 . 1/17/2012
so I decided to read the rest after all...but I still think that what Hermione did was unforgivable..sixteeen or not, she broke the marriage vow and If I was Severus I wouldnt forgive her.
SiriuslyBwitched chapter 12 . 1/16/2012
What a great story! Awesome job :)
Angelwells chapter 12 . 1/15/2012
ok so when i saw this story i was a bit worried about reading it but once i started i just got sucked in. yes is pissed me off at time, and oh how i wish could have gotten the crap beat out of him a bit more. i dont think i ever got over how selfish hermiones character was in this story and i was/am quiet pissed at her, but hey it worked out well in the end and i suppose she will have to live with what she did for the rest of her life.

great story i really did enjoy reading it. i loved the ending. congrats on competing a great story.

Angel :D