Reviews for Public Displays of Affection
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 2/8
I love them together~!
valre chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Ahaha how cheeky! Ah this was hot and oh-so-amusing! :)
xytera chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Wow, that was hot! Both kages are so naughty!
Saya List chapter 1 . 8/22/2010

Serfex chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Haha awesome story man :D The scene itself is hillarious Both 'Kages under a meeting trying to bring each other to the point of no return xD Epic! And extremly hot :O Very detailed, good description.. You're good at writing these scenes! Now, to read the rest of your stories :]
Shandrial chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
OMG that was classic! What good tension and humor through it all. A heathly dose of humor is good for the soul. They're both pervs and its totally HOT. It makes it so much sexier that Gaara starting it all LOL. I adore your Naruto/Gaara fics.
Goodbye fanfics chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Lolol, epic haha.

I loved this! Especially the end, I'm a total nerd for humor breaks and that was just pro. P Win-sauce, all the way around!
Sardonik chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Ho-ly crap, that was hot! Loved seeing both of their POV .
LivingToLove chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
OMG I freaking loved this! XD The tension between the two was hilarious and my favorite part was the end about the "mocking wave" XD I love your GaaNaru stories!
JessMess chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Epicly hot!
Sear chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Hot, hot, hot, hot! Whew! Wonder what everybody else though... bathroom break? Hardly.
gungnirburst chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I loved this. Like totally. The plot really caught me. This story was hot and awesome!
BLAYNK chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
xoxInnerHollowxox chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
One word...Hott..!

So hott..! *faints*

Loved it, new fav..! [
Clover-night chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
* faints due to major nose bleed. That was definitly one of the hottest fic ever. I love Naruto and Gaara's kinkyness. _