Reviews for How Heroes Fly
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 3/30
Love it!
honey-vanilla11 chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
this was truly beautiful! i just love how you portrayed America's awe of England's strength. The fact that this had been a real trying time for England and his citizens just left me in as much awe as America probably felt :D truly beautifully written!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
"Oh, wow." xD Yeah, Wow! lol

That was Adorable!

Finally realise how badass England is, right, America!? Awww
Youngbountygirl chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
I love this and, America is right, England is a badass lol.
Kibi Tosame chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Have you ever seen the movie 'Pearl Harbor'? XD It's so awesome!
Hawkslayer chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Interesting take on history-as I've read it, America was dragged into the war kicking and screaming, and only when it affected them. But at least you didn't claim that America won the Battle of Britain. However, this is fiction and beautifully written fiction at that. I really like your writing style and you have the characters spot on. So, well done. Also, historical accuracy, despite national bias (which I am also guilty of), is excellent. I love the inclusion of the bombing of Coventry (my home city, incidentally) instead of London; far more original and shows good knowledge of history. So, to sum up this very long review, great story!

Girl-of-Action chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Great story! Sequel? I would like to see (or read) the hero in action! :)
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Al is right... Arthur IS a badass.
XxKat-OF-ShadowsxX chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I absolutely love stories about America as a pilot, please if you know of any more tell me!

i know of one other and that was "You can't take the sky from me"

it's really awesome too and it's US/UK too!

this was a perfectly awesome story! I half expected America to throw England into the bunker and run off to his plane to shoot down some Nazi's for good measure!

Excellent pure excellence.
EverloyalPoptart chapter 1 . 9/3/2010

I can't really think of anything else to say. Just :D

Much love and cookies and James Franco,

VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
America calling England tough-and especially when he called him "bad-ass"!-was such a cute moment! Even though it wasn't techncially part of the fic, the note at the end talking about Americans fighters pretending they were Canadian so they could fly for the RAF made me go "aww!" as well. o" History is starting to make me think in yaoi terms. O.o What fun! XD Great fic!
Takada Saiko chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Brilliant job! I love your style. I'm definately going to have to dive into more of your fics after some studying today... That'll be my break. :D

Wonderful writing!

LupinandHarry chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
what a win.

love this. I can just picture the crisp uniforms.

Your style is so awesome. *dreamy sigh*
Yoly chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Aw America so sweet to the gruff England! WW2 was no laughing matter and America was quick to react when they felt threaten and they didn't think it'd be so bad anyway, until Japan attack then it was serious.

Anyway I loved how you portrayed AMerica in this story and kept England in character. Heck they both were in charchter making this even more lovely. Thank you for writing. _
colgate chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
:] I loved reading this, thanks for sharing XD your an amazing writer x x x