Reviews for Woven
JLM chapter 21 . 8/12/2009
Every chapter gets better and better
MyGinevra chapter 21 . 8/12/2009
Well, I'm glad that Sirius and Anwen were able to get it on again, but the high point for me was how well you integrated canon into a tale that is significantly different from what JKR wrote. I'm speaking of Sirius' encounter with the dementors and Harry's full-bodied patronus, of course. You worked it in seamlessly. Great job!

Please update soon!

BEN-Beyond the Elusive Nomads chapter 20 . 8/10/2009

Update soon please!
MyGinevra chapter 20 . 8/10/2009
Mutt,

What was especially good about this chapter was how you wove together their personal lives and the worsening political situation. I like the pairing of King and Amelia Bones. There is not too much of her in canon, but she is definitely a strong character there, as well as in Woven.

Good job, and I await the next chapter anxiously. Please post soon.

HGRHfan35 chapter 20 . 8/9/2009
Oh my God, what a chapter!

Anwen getting FIRED! What the hell does Fudge thinks he's doing!

Oh, I know damn well what he's doing, he's sucking up and licking Malfoy's heels. Bloody idiot.

Thank goodness Amelia realizes what a little gem Anwen is, with or without her magic and together they'll achieve many great things.

Now that Anwen will start in the legal departement, perhaps she can do something for Hagrid & Buckbeak? And how about sending the centaurs on Umbridge a bit early for the stuff with the Werewolf legislation. Oh but wait...how about slapping that Umbitch with some legal stuff of her own. Bit of 'dirt' digging could bring up certain ... stuff? m? Her love for strange bedroom activities perhaps? You never know what's under all those pink frilly outfits. And what about her weird fascination with her lovely Cornelius!

Oh gosh no, I'm thinking way to many weird things here.

In this chapter nothing more on Peter and I do wonder what will happen with that situation and if he gets caught or not.

Anwen and her mother..I'm sure you got that stuff out of RL because it's my Mum all over again. But I couldn't do without her either. Although baking lion shaped cakes is not her thing. :D

See you are allready doing some groundwork for the 4th year here...VERY NICE gift indeed! LOL. And the big question of course...how far will you deviate from canon concerning the Tri-Wiz Tournament. Will Cedric die or shall you let him live, thus enforcing his relationship with Cho and so she and Harry will never happen *looks up at you with a glimmer of hope in eyes*

So, did you enjoy playing the pirate? Arww matey, did ya make 'm walk tha plank? LOL

Looking forward to more soon and of course the reaction of everyone else on Anwen's job change.

Thanks for putting in the bit about Tonks smashing up Remus' office in her anger...and here he was, thinking he was the beast in this relationship. :D

Now get that surprise party ready for Anwen and please tell me that nothing will happen to Anwen's mom and the kids because metioning Peter at the end did NOT put my mind at ease at ALL.

Huggz, C
MyGinevra chapter 19 . 8/6/2009
Once again I am overwhelmed with the love that you have put into this tale. And it's not just the love that Sirius and Anwen have for each other and their children, it's also the love between them and their friends. It's such a special circle of friends, too, because they are the characters from canon that are on the periphery or even missing from Harry's life, that give him an underlying support that he often doesn't realize is there. In your stories we know that they are all there for each other, and that is a comfort and strength.

MyGinevra chapter 18 . 8/6/2009
This is a scary, sad, and beautiful chapter. The hardest part was hearing Sirius talk to Anwen while she is in her coma. But it's also the most beautiful part. There is so much love here, it breaks my heart to read it. Thanks for writing such a wonderful story.

HGRHfan35 chapter 19 . 8/5/2009
Oh wow Mutt, that was really lovely!

No treaths with the 'Bat Bogey Hex' this time around.

You made me so happy with my Tonks/Remus time in this chapter and finally there is some light at the end of the tunnel.

You even mentioned me in your AN! *blushes through the sun tan*

Thanks for the tissue warning because I would have looked like a blubbering fool out there. Sitting on my swing sobbin' away because Sirius is loosing his faculties over not 'feeling' Anwen. *snif* Broke my heart, almost that is. Told the neighbour I had a bit of a cold and my eyes were a bit watery.

Oh gods, she left so fast...she probably thinks I've got the HogMexFlu! LOL

Now to the suspicious stuff...why, in heavens name, would Peter attack Ron? Mistakenly took the wrong bed...nah...don't think so but why else would he do that.

Who was the potion engineer for the poison that Anwen ingested. My bet is still on Snape (just saw Sense & Sensebility again and Alan is so adorable in that movie *sigh*) but your remark about trust would strongly suggest it was Narcissa after all.

M.

Well, it's time for bed because it will be over 33 celcius tomorrow so I have to get up early to walk dog and do gardens etc etc.

You made my day by updating on the last day of my holiday so I can sleep peacefully...dreaming of Remus & Tonks and Sirius in his leather jacket and bare c...uh uh ... hands of dearie...those are MY dreams, get your own. ROFLOL.

Hugz & cuddles, C

ps: are you gonna post banners on ffnet as well?
BEN-Beyond the Elusive Nomads chapter 18 . 8/3/2009
update soon!
HGRHfan35 chapter 18 . 8/3/2009
Mutt,

I'm giving you 5 seconds before I start casting spells at you, you evil woman you...

*points wand*

"Chiroptera Mucosa"

"Petrificus Totalus"

"Wingardium Leviosa"

"Finité Incantatum"

Darn, aren't you lucky I just levitated you over your own bed! :D

What a fantasticly written and emotional draining chapter this was! WOW!

Thanks for the tissue warning because I needed that. I must have looked like a bloody fool. Sitting outside in the sun, crying!

Peter Pettigrew, if I ever caught sight of that Rat...(I'd probably run because I hate rats but my lovely dog loves to hunt them and dig open there hide-outs. *gives me the creepes though*)and I wonder who has created that poison. Severus is my bet but Narcissa ...m...could work as well. It has to be someone who knows her magical abilities and strenghts well enough to incorperate them into his/her poison. It seems it was designed specially for Anwen.

Please promiss me that Ewan will save the day and Anwen and that little Lilyan will get well soon. *begs on painfull knees*

The positive thing of this chapter...Remus & Tonks! *yay, happy dance after I pick myself up of the floor*

She would be so good for him and they would make eachother so happy *blissful sigh*

Sirius...oh gosh...he must feel so alone now without her presence.

Wow, I need some time to re-read it again and cry some more, in private that is.

Hugz and well wishes. C
Diana chapter 17 . 8/1/2009
Hmm. Thus chapter got me to wondering. Who's Evan's godfather? I couldn't find it when I looked back. I hope it's Remus. He's been left out. Awesome story and chapter btw!
HGRHfan35 chapter 17 . 8/1/2009
Oh Mutt,

For me, this was your best chapter of 'Woven' so far!I love it to bits and I smiled all the way trough.

Lot's of Remus' pov in this one *Swoons* and perhaps it's not very nice but his thoughts always make me laugh because his humor is so dry, a bit like mine perhaps. He is so smitten with Tonks but I do so understand his insecureties. He is so afraid of hurting her and not being able to give her what he thinks she needs but there you have it. 'He THINKS she needs', but Tonks is no dummy and she knows what, why and whom she wants just perfect

And he finally asked her out (on my favourite type of date, too) but it's almost as if he thinks that she will tell him goodbye afterwards. Boy, is he in for a surprise or what because that last line she delivered “Oh no, you're not getting out of taking me out that easy. I have waited for far too long for you to ask me out. We are going out, and by the way, I kiss on the first date,”

Almost wet my pants at that one. I do hope that my hunch of something awful happening on that night won't come true.

Harry & Ginny, gosh, they are so adorable together but it'll be quite a few years before he get's the cluess (he's like me in that perspective), are you planning on working in Miss. Chang in this story. My heart screams NO but the head must be rational.

Their teasing of Moony was so sweet but when it backfired it was so much sweeter. LOL

Two little perfect girls born so close in between, they will be like sisters and I think they might be more powerfull than anyone could imagine. Although Perenelle could have seen more of things that Anwen is not telling us about. All but you and your muse that is.

Thank you so much for posting, you made my day with this post after I had this amazing but exhausting search last night.

But I must confide to you that I found 2 tiny mistakes! *gasp*

1) First part of Sirius' pov: “Really, she hasn't turned into a beast yet?” Moony asked me, and I shook my head at her.

HER? Since when is Moony a girl. :D

2)Near the end, Remus pov:“Prongs, Lily is exhausted from helping Anwen. They are going to move Anwen into the room across the hall from Lily, but I think that you need to get her back to bed,” Sirius told him, and James nodded at him. He knocked on the door and he could hear Lily tell him to come in. Sirius stayed with us for a few minutes, but when James came out with Lily, he wanted to get back to his wife.

So you say they are moving Anwen to a room across the hall but Lily comes out with James? *scratches head in confusion*

My darlin', have a good weekend and I'll talk to you soon.
BEN-Beyond the Elusive Nomads chapter 17 . 8/1/2009

Yay Tonks and Remus!

HGRHfan35 chapter 16 . 7/30/2009
Wow, my dear Mutt.

What a brilliant chapter this was.

Sirius having a new tattoo was not a surprise but the puppies...you know I'm a sucker for puppies.

I loved the vision of Ethan in his little Lion suit, made me smile.

Harry's joy at having a sister was so sweet, equally Ginny's reaction to Anwen's anouncement of having a girl as well.

Finally a bit more Remus in the story (you know I'm a Remus lover) and Tonks still trying to get closer but it feels like that the only thing working anymore would be something short of a miracle. Or for something happening to him or Tonks, making him see that even though life is not easy, a life without her in it would be way much worse.

And that greasy git of a Snape, what a *nos fo a hctib*! I hope Lily will brew the WB potion from now on because Remus is such a gentle person and he shouldn't be getting this stuff to deal with as well.

I knew Sirius could not keep the secret of Peter coming after Anwen and Ethan for long and let's just hope they will be ok. Who knows what their little baby girl can do from the womb. If she summons oranges already...:D

But my absolute favourite part of this chapter was the next bit:

**“There are days that you are nothing more than an overgrown adolescent,” I told him.

He looked at me proudly. “And the problem with that would be?”

“Come on, I want to report back to Albus, and then I think we should get our son and head home and curl up in front of a fire and stay nice and warm,” I said, wrapping my arms around his mid section. He stopped and pulled me close.

“You know, there's a reason it's called a shag carpet,” he said. I looked up at him and he was waggling his eyebrows at me.

“Like I said, an overgrown adolescent,” I replied and took his hand, pulling him into the hospital wing.**

I laughed so hard that I think I'm glad that the neighbour's on holiday.

Good luck with the RL Mutt. Don't let things get you down to much because you know that every cloud has it's silver lining and...you have another reviewer! *YAYAYAYAY*

Hugz, C
BEN-Beyond the Elusive Nomads chapter 16 . 7/30/2009
haha, Sirius is so funny. Update soon please!
184 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »