Reviews for Woven
brittany813 chapter 30 . 12/30/2010
I'm moving right along this series :) Sorry I don't review more often, but its hard to remember when that 'next' button is sitting right there looking so appealing.

I love what I've read so far and the way that you manage to make it be canon and yet not at the same time. I've read a lot of stuff that takes so much from canon that it can bore you, but that has definitely not happened with this story.

Also, I would LOVE to see the outtakes of James and Remus that you mentioned in your Author's note if you still have them.
ThirteenthFallenAngel chapter 51 . 11/12/2010
I don't know what I can say about something so...I don't know what to say! This is one story that really, really...rocks! But that is so inadequate...I hope that you keep writing such awesome stuff, and give Sirius fans something to cheer about! :)

ThirteenthFallenAngel

P.S. I read Bound too, but i didn't leave a reply. Sorry. Hope this makes up for it! :)
julie chapter 4 . 8/8/2010
soo i've just found your story and i was not able to stop reading. i'm so engrossed and that is something that dose not happens often. yeah.. what i'd like to say... you write amazing

ginnyweasley777 chapter 13 . 7/2/2010
another particularly emotional chapter

this is more what I imagine should have happened after the events in the Chamber. In the book it seemed to be brushed off really quickly

I love Sirius as a father though, it really has made him grow up :)
iChaos chapter 51 . 6/29/2010
I liked this story better than the first installment of the series right up to the part when it was revealed that Sirius has a bastard son who is in league with the forces of darkness. It couldn't figure out what the point of that was. After everything they have been through, that just seemed cruel.

Regardless, if there is one thing that stands out in the story, it is the expression of absolute, unconditional and irrevocable love which exists between Anwen, Sirius and their family. Well done.
dustin chapter 51 . 4/5/2010
i don't understand, why harry never got in trouble for doing all of the stuff he did, the last part of your story doesn't make that mutch since the 7th year part, potter was rased better then that with a mom and dad, and they removed the horkrux from him so why did he go in to the forest and a buntch of stuff, if i ran away and did all of the stuff that harry did, i would have been beat black and blue with a paddle or a belt
Lane Joey chapter 49 . 3/4/2010
i really loved this chapter. nice plot twist. but im guessing that the kid will end up being regulus-es? he could have gotten through the blood wards. and sirius and anwen were together when Harry was concieved were they not? i highly doubt that sirius wud've cheated on anwen... great writing :)
Lane Joey chapter 43 . 3/3/2010
hey

loved this chapter. i really like teh way that you write about magic and how anwen can see it. and its an interesting idea that love could kill a horcrux. i also liked the way that you portrayed the minds of people when anwen entered them. it really reflected teh personalities of teh characters.:)
Lane Joey chapter 30 . 3/1/2010
Hey!

I love your story. I started reading bound a couple weeks back and now im on woven and completely hooked! I havent left u any reviews, simply because i dont see much sense in tehm for a completed fic... to review after each chapter. but your story is amazing. :) and this is a lot coming from me, since i usually dont like AU fics. i saw u mention that there was an outtake of the responses of james and remus to anwen? could you send it? i would love to read it. keep up the amazing writing :)

Lane
slytherinslut13 chapter 51 . 2/22/2010
*sniff*

That was amazing! I cant wait to start reading the next one!

Rose
slytherinslut13 chapter 46 . 2/22/2010
Somehow, I feel like something bad will come of harry and Ginny's night together... maybe not, but it's just a feeling...

Or maybe it's a general bad feeling.

Hmm...
slytherinslut13 chapter 45 . 2/22/2010
Eep! Oh no! What wil they do? *bites nails nervously*
slytherinslut13 chapter 44 . 2/22/2010
And... Harry fail. Go, WHY is he SO dumb sometimes?
sfjoellen chapter 51 . 2/21/2010
great story, thanks, on to the next one
slytherinslut13 chapter 24 . 2/21/2010
I love Anwen in this chapter! the Snape/ James thing... must be all those pregnant woman hormones running through her!

She is preggers (again), right?

Rose