Reviews for Woven
slytherinslut13 chapter 22 . 2/21/2010
Question- how old is Eira? I forget.

Good story!

Rose
slytherinslut13 chapter 6 . 2/21/2010
Umm... Are Chapters 5 and 6 the same? Correct me if I'm wrong, though...

Rose
SouthernChoChang chapter 41 . 1/23/2010
This chapter made me cry so bad, The part about the QEW is so true though that I couldn't help but view it as comic relief. These stories are very well written. Keep writing for sure:)

CS
jennyelf chapter 3 . 11/15/2009
I love your Molly. She's wonderful and your Ginny is too cute. I love that you have her doing things with Anwen.

jennyelf chapter 2 . 11/15/2009
okay, you're killing me here with Anwen losing the baby. I went through that last year this time, so I know what she's feeling. Please just tell me that they will have a baby eventually. *hopeful grin*

jennyelf chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Good way of reviewing what happened in the first story for those of us who might (of course I never would) have forgotten. *grin* I'm trying to catch up on all my reading while still getting work accomplished. We'll see how well that goes. I do hope that the green means that she and Sirius are pregnant. *grin*

tear-of-the-night chapter 51 . 11/3/2009
i really love the story!

you are great
MyGinevra chapter 51 . 10/29/2009
Sweet and bitter and then sweet again. What a wonderful ending! Perenelle was perfect, just the right mixture of revelation and mystery. So was the reunion with the children. They were all so happy to be reunited with their parents, but then it's off to play with their friends.

That must have been quite a conversation with your friend when you wrote the beginning scene with Anwen and Sirius. I guess it's now preserved for posterity on .

Mutt, you wrote a remarkable story. I am proud that I was able to be a part of it.

Peter
HGRHfan35 chapter 51 . 10/29/2009
Oh Mutt, that was so beautiful!

What a perfect present this is after getting home from the late shift.*snif*

You kept telling me 2 lives would hang in the balance but me, pigmentaly handicapped as I am, just didn't get the hint of them being our beloved couple *head desk* and I feel such a dunce now.

You saved them all and I'm so happy for that fact. *plus, your daughter won't be giving you the silent treatment now*

The dialogue between Anwen, Sirius in the beginning was so much fun to read and the humor so my style. I can tell that you and your friend really do know eachother well and are comfortable with bantering back and forth. Thank him from me for the fun read because I'm dying to know which one of you came up with the 'Ride my broomstick' thing and the 'Lick your own balls' remark. That made the tears of mirth roll down my chubby cheeks. ROFLOL

I was pleasantly surprised that you chose to let Anwen be amputated. Most authors would 'magicly' re-grow the leg and probably even make her longer to boot! :D Thank you for NOT doing that and showing us that battles and wars will never leave someone without scars. Some may be visible and most are not but they are there for certain. Plus, Sirius won't be complaining because woman are always intrigued by scars! :D

Anwen seeing Eira once more ... made me cry the most because I would give anything to see my Dad once more, even if it's just a dream because although I believe in spirituality ... I only dreamt of him once and that almost convinced me I was going to die in surgery because that dream was 2 weeks prior to that. It would do me a world of good to see his smile once more.

The reunion with there children was so touching and I loved it so much.

So now what. Will part I be all good fun or will tragedy once again rear it's ugly head.

I think I need to start working on a banner again because of all of those sequels! Oh my ... LOL

Mutt, you and your friend made my day and now I can go to bed in peace.

And I just ran out of tissues!

With love and BIG Hugz, C
Rosiline chapter 51 . 10/29/2009
truly wonderful story!

I can't wait for the Sequel!
David Fishwick chapter 51 . 10/29/2009
Cool ending and thanks for writing.
Sarah Viola chapter 50 . 10/28/2009
Love this! It's really well written & Anwen is such a pretty name. Update soon!
epotter17 chapter 50 . 10/28/2009
What a beautiful chapter, intense, but beautiful in the midst of the fear. Another song I think you would like that would go along with Anwen's speech is "I Will Follow You Into the Dark" by Death Cab for Cutie. I was impressed with Harry's strength of character in this chapter, and how Anwen's magic extended even farther than she seemed to know was possible. I'm definitely looking forward to the outcome and the next chapter. Thank you for your wonderful writing!
MyGinevra chapter 50 . 10/28/2009
Mutt,

This is an amazingly dramatic chapter, and once again you weave together both canon and your own story. This time it was Harry's walk into the forest, a moment I know that you consider the heart of Harry's story. I like that you give him a very mature and thoughtful speech, showing him as he truly becomes an adult and the equal of the adults who have shepherded him through the storm.

Peter
epotter17 chapter 49 . 10/28/2009
WOW! I was not expecting that twist. What will they do now that they have someone against them who can break their wards? And the embarrassment and shock Sirius must feel, and the betrayal and salt-in-old-wounds Anwen must feel... Wow, good job always keeping your audience on their toes! Now I'm off to read the next chapter :)
184 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »