Reviews for Wilhelmina
eav chapter 11 . 11/7/2009
i dunno what's going on with this story. your seriously under powering all the protagonists. apparently anderson needs about 300% more time here to regenerate and alucard is a wimply little fledgling. where are anderson's bayonets, his holy barriers, etc

where's alucard's release of the control art restriction.

i guess you're trying to balance the two sides out somewhat, but it just seems to me you're going about it the wrong way.

oh and alucard isn't scared of anything. even if lucy were hundreds of times more powerful than alucard, he'd still go in fighting her with that mad grin of his, spouting his bad poetry.

anyway, i'm on the fence about this story. some of it's good but some of it's rather disappointing.
Royalpalmtree chapter 6 . 7/21/2009
I'm still reading, and still enjoying. This is very, very good, and actually getting better as it goes!
Catra chapter 4 . 7/17/2009
Very well done. I've read all four chapters, would have reviewed sooner, but my button wasn't working.

Is there some potential for some Seras/Anderson here? I do hope so, as un-orthodox as the pairing is, I do love it.

I loved Alucard's excuse of 'social experiment,' that made me laugh.

I think you've managed to keep everyone in character very well, and I heartily approve of the idea of Mina getting revenge:D

Please update soon:)
Royalpalmtree chapter 3 . 7/14/2009
I didn't realized that I hadn't reviewed this yet. I've been reading this since the short "prequel" you posted, and I've really been enjoying it all along. It's very well-written, has an interesting plot so far, and the characters are nicely IC. I really hope you don't have to put it on hiatus, because I'm really liking it right now. I'm looking forward to the next update!
Tharagon chapter 3 . 7/13/2009
This is actually, a really good story.

There is a definite plot, the paragraphs are a little short for my liking and the description could do with a little expansion. However the entire piece is really intriguing. The dialogue is great. I don't see any problems really, just the amount of description, maybe relying on the fact that the readers have read the manga and seen the OVA. This doesn't quite cover it, however the depth of characters make up for it and for once, makes them seem human (so to speak).

I look forward to see how this plays out...