Reviews for What I Am
Narlth chapter 4 . 3/23/2011
Cool! :D this is such an awesome idea though I am a bit confused about who is who XD
Wermo chapter 4 . 12/4/2009
Wow, this fic went everywhere and then some. I admit I got a little confused at chapter 3, probably because there's so little mention of who's doing the talking, but then I feel strongly that this is a necessity in this fic.

I loved the twist with "the worthless brother".

Then the kind of mind wipe at the end with the indestructible serial killer and empath (and claire?) becoming a teenage girl, that was epic!

Great job! My stories are nowhere near as dark as that, despite one having zombies, but then it's also in a much "warmer" universe.
Neversaid-I-Madesense chapter 4 . 11/29/2009
HOLY SHI-

Best Heroes chapter-fic I've read so far, I swear... the ending... it's epic! But is the girl just Sylar or both Sylar and Peter? ...Or maybe just Peter? I got really, REALLY confused at times, but I think I've figured most of it out by now.
The Black Sluggard chapter 4 . 11/6/2009
Wow.
Lara-Van chapter 4 . 11/5/2009
OH my god.

This is... oh my god. That's a... well... wow.

An end to everything that could have been, if the empath had never tangled with a serial killer... DAMN YOU, ARTHUR PETRELLI! And also Sylar, but mostly Arthur. It's HIS fault.

Although I had always assumed that Arthur dealt with the BRAIN, not the DNA. I assumed that he altered the brain by shutting down the connectors that would activate the ability and then opening the same connections in himself...
Lara-Van chapter 3 . 11/5/2009
Whoa. So Sylar-Nathan-Peter killed himself, and Peter-Sylar-Claire... god, this is confusing!

But I love it. This might be some of the best I've read in awhile. Of course, I shouldn't be surprised. It's you, after all.
Lara-Van chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
Okay, so... was it that Parkman gave Sylar a brain-makeover in Peter's image instead of in Nathan's? Or is it that Peter accidentally took The Hunger away with him from his encounter with Sylar and now he's having a Parkman-style Sylar-is-in-my-head-making-me-do-stuff thing?
Lara-Van chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Well, I don't know. Dalek dust... tempting offer. But I'm not sure I want people sneaking around my house in the dead of night...

Ah, what the hell. Okay, first off, really creepy because my name is Laura and one of my closest friends is named Rachel. CREEPY!

Also- DOUBLE-CREEPY!
petrelli heiress chapter 4 . 11/5/2009
Whoa, that is one weird ending. But ah, Mohinder! And Matt. And the Haitian.
merpmerpmerp chapter 3 . 7/27/2009
! Ah, I love it. Very, very interesting twist. Doing to Peter what happened to Sylar at the end of season 3, the complexities of that conflict are genius, and I love the Fight Club nature of it all. I wish I caught the 3rd chapter, though(!) Anyways, I can't wait to read more.
petrelli heiress chapter 3 . 7/25/2009
*is so confuzzled but in good way*

But still want more!
petrelli heiress chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
O.O

I am so reading the next chapter...
petrelli heiress chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
I can't believe it took me ages to find this!

Anyway, good, I love it, love Peter's bracketed thoughts, and the fact that you mentioned Caitlin (oh my god, I thought everyone had forgotten her!), and, well, all of it actually. :) :)
Hazgarn chapter 3 . 7/17/2009
Okay, I rarely have to admit something like this, but this fic has me completely baffled.

It's obvious that there are at least -two- shapeshifters, which are -probably- Peter and Sylar. That much makes sense. Neither of them is totally alright in the head, and one of them just killed himself.

Apart from that I'm completely confused. It's a good fic, I just wish I understood better just what was going on.
The Brave Snail chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
Excellent work so far keep on trucking!