Reviews for I Protest
nonsequitur1416 chapter 9 . 7/28/2013
I couldn't even be bothered to, like, log in to review - that's how eager I was to review this gorgeous piece. It cannot end here. I will say this again, for your benefit as well as that of those hearts you've crushed with your arbitrary inactivity: It cannot end here. WE WERE JUST GETTING TO THE GOOD PART, FOR CHRIST'S SAKE. I NEED TO RAG ON CHLOE AND HER LUST-FILLED, SIDELONG GLANCES AT A TAKEN-NAOMI. Please, update this,it made my shitty week. Continue to do so in the only way you know how. Guppy loves you, now. I really do.
laoloa chapter 9 . 4/2/2013
Tienes que actualizar :B no puedes dejar de escribir este fic, por favooor
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
I smell trouble. Hehe :) Love it. Thanks!
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Interesting. A competition for the loved up Naomily is always great and welcomed :D
jowtit chapter 9 . 2/2/2013
Aww Naomi is so sweet and I'm glad she told Emily. I agree that trust is really important in a relationship.
I hope they will get through all obstacles that come their way.
Really great story you have here. Keep it up. Cant wait for an update!
Hi There chapter 9 . 1/28/2013
OMG an update! Please keep this story going.
valentina chapter 8 . 4/20/2010
maybe how knows u read this please post the last chap
beck chapter 8 . 4/19/2010
is this story still going? i hope so! its really good
nancyfitch chapter 8 . 4/15/2010
i LOVEDD that last chapter, it was really captivating. great writing. really emotional. PLEASE continure this story!
haley02 chapter 8 . 2/22/2010
Please continue, its great so far!
Lisar142 chapter 8 . 1/22/2010
write more please ! i love it keep going :D
SUMMERAN1 chapter 8 . 1/17/2010
Brillant, loved it. Please update soon -is going nuts with how amazing this story is- :D
kinini chapter 8 . 1/12/2010
wow such a sweet chapter

update soon!
lil-c chapter 8 . 1/12/2010
Poor JJ. This dinner was a real disaster. I was laughing so hard.

You wrote Emily and Naomi absolutely beautiful. I can so imagine Naomi having such a soft side. Wonderful job you've done with this chapter.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/12/2010
You are an effing god. You should be a Skins writer.