Reviews for Sammy's Own
Victoriaswords chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
awww thats so cute! loved it
ILBS chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Poor Bobby!
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
OMG That was so adorable! Poor Bobby! XD
JediMagnet09 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Oh, boy...oh, gosh...I laughed so hard I cried! That was REALLY funny...oh, man, it reminds me of my little cousins when they were still so small...Oh, how adorable! Great job! :)
mousefiction chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Poor Bobby...

Loved the fic.
daleaikman chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Nice story. And a ture story because we all know that the boys belong to each other. That nothing or noone can ever change that.
Aesculap chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Very adorable and lovely story. I like how you pictured their protectiveness :)
xAracnaex chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
awe that was so cute. i love reading wee-stories. they make me smile. poor bobby, he doesn't know what to do haha.
hachoo chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Hahahaha! Poor Bobby! Great story... SO adorable, and I loved the way you portrayed the bond between the two brothers. Nice work!
bhoney chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Aw, I loved this! I love writing and reading stories about the boys when they were little, they are just adorable. And this story was fantastic.

LOVED that little Sammy was upset because he thought Bobby was taking Dean away. Loved him holding Dean's face, kissing his forehead, calling him "Mine." And then the role reversal as Bobby ends up on the wrong side of Dean, the possessive big brother. LOL Poor Bobby! *snort* I loved how he was so intimidated by the boys' death glares.

Really a lovely story. Sweet, cute, funny...just wonderful. Hope you do more wee!Chester fics for us soon. I'm favoriting this one.
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Hehe, aw! Super cute!
sylia91 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Oh god this was adorable! Poor Bobby, that's where he learned not to get between the Winchesters and let them work things out for themselves.
UpstairsMind chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
E! 3 Too much cute! -explodes and scatters all the way to Timbucktu-
orenkiut chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
ow its so cute!

imagine little baby sammy with with big puppy dog eyes?

must be cute!

very nice story with papa john and uncle bobby!
Amy chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
How cute. I loved this. Sammy laid claim to his big brother, lol. Bobby and John are no match for that kid. Hehe.