Reviews for The Search for Lois Lane
cathy03 chapter 10 . 6/8/2011
Took me a while but i managed to read another of your great stories :D

Girl, just so you know you made me cry... :( Guess which part? hehehe Their last flight of course! Oh, i'm so silly sometimes LOL

I loved this story. And very clever of you to make Lois go to the future after she put the ring on. Actually in "Doomday" Rok tells clark that the ring is "programed" to take the monster 1000 years into the future and,between you and me, i never understood why the heck did Lois jump only 1 year ahead LOL Anyway... SV and its plot holes *eye rolls*
joliehaitian79 chapter 10 . 3/7/2010
Your award for this was well deserved. You truly honor us clois fans and its great to have you on the team. Beautifully done as always.
sweet psychologist chapter 10 . 10/31/2009
GREAT story and I love that Clark and Lois love Thai food (same as our favorite Bones characters).
Starstruck23 chapter 10 . 8/27/2009
I LOVED This Story! It Was So Good!

God I Wish This Would Happen In Season 9 It Would Be Amazing If It Did! )

Your A Really Great Writer And This Was One Of My Fave Clois Fics Ever! ;) Great Job!

And Go Clois Season 9 Heehee 3
Kryptonian X chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
nicely done!
superlc529 chapter 10 . 8/24/2009
Woo-hoo! Awesome! I can't wait to see the 'mature' epilogue. I hope you make it clear that it's part of this story. ;) :)

This was awesome! They're together... *sigh* I'm so happy.

Great Job!

superlc529 chapter 9 . 8/16/2009
Awesome! Why is Clark being so stubborn? *Sigh* He knows Lois loves him 'forever and ever' and nothing will change that! ;) :)

I'm glad Ollie and Chloe made up, they really are good friends. Clark woke up! Woo-hoo! I hope Lois and Clark straighten everything out between them. I can't wait until next week for the final chapter! I can't believe it's ending... *sniff*

IceQueen825 chapter 8 . 8/9/2009
It is a little evil of you. Looking forward to an update again soon. Love the story.
annaangel23 chapter 8 . 8/9/2009
Great update!

I really hope Lois and Chloe get in the building and that Clark wakes up.

I really love this story and hope you continue:)

can't wait for your next update ;)
superlc529 chapter 8 . 8/9/2009
Yes, that was very evil of you! What the heck is going on with Clark? Thank God, Chloe told Lois the truth and what was going on! She did something smart for a change... ;) :)

Clark had better trust Lois in the long run, and I know he will... I just can't wait to see what's going on with him and why his vitals are doing that! I saw at the top of this chapter you said, you're nearing the end. How many more chapters are there? Please Update Soon!

superlc529 chapter 7 . 8/3/2009
Great Update! I can't wait to see what happens next! I hope Clark is alright... and Lois gets to see him. :) Please Update Soon! :)

Chlollie chapter 7 . 8/3/2009
Have Chloe have her healing powers back, so she could heal him. I really like her powers.
superlc529 chapter 6 . 7/24/2009
Woo-hoo! They admitted they loved each other! That was great! I loved it. I agree with you, they've really waited so long on the show. I hope they decide to have the big reveal in the next season or maybe if there is one, the one after that ;) :)

I can't wait to see what happens next! I hope Ollie and Clark settle their differences. PPMS!

Alliyya-13-Superstar chapter 5 . 7/20/2009
I think clark should tell her the truth and hopefully lois will do the same :D

awesome chapter

cant wait for a update

thanks
superlc529 chapter 5 . 7/20/2009
I loved the update. That wasn't too bad of a cliffhanger this time ;) :)

I think it would totally be a Lois and Clark move if they started telling each other the truth at the same time... ;) :)

I think whatever you decided to do, as long as everything works out in the end is fine. :)

PPMS!