Reviews for I Remember
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Weird, but plausible, I think.. it was rather sweet as well. That's what you get for being a whirlwind romance.. Not enough time to get to know practical information about each other.. XD
Rurounimous chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
...This is precisely why the boyfriend should meet the family before proposing. In the case that the girlfriend suddenly encounters a life-changing accident that renders her with amnesia or something of the sort, the family will be there to redirect her back to her love. (Unless, of course, they did not like her "love" to begin with. But their withholding of the aforementioned love will give them cold, hard guilt and they will eventually cave and therefore the lovers will be reunited. All's well that ends well.)

Another thought: Kaoru would've been treated like a lunatic if she greeted every red-haired man she met on the street with, "Are you the one who's been haunting my dreams?" Haha.
satomika chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
awww...

*sniff*sniff*

im just glad it's a happy ending...

somehow... :)
D-D Dreamer chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
This is such a wonderful story to read. Thank you for sharing it. It touched my heart.
Void chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
I can't get this fic out of my head! The tension is excruciating between the first paragraph and the very end. Even the reveal - it's like I'd need to read a 40,000 word utterly mundane romance of their lives after that in other to smooth out the pain of that first year.

Your AU KK ficlets... They're so good, but there's something almost OOC about them, in a way that makes me think you'd be great at writing original fiction. It's like you have something else to say outside the confines of these characters' personalities. Some contemporary May-December romance.
MidnightRosebud chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Oh! I really liked that twist ending. I was sure Kaoru hadn't run away. I imagined much worse possibilites, though I have to admit losing her memory wasn't one of them. I really, throughly enjoyed this. You're very good with your descriptions; I was truly pulled into the storyline. Simple, smooth and very touching. Keep it up!
Hitokiri Hawkeye chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I love it. Very heart warming and touching.
Pinay chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Pwew! That was quite a story. Thanks for sharing.
openwindow chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
beautiful! i'm so glad it had a happy ending!
SRAS9 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Fantastic one-shot! Beautiful!
Saki-Hime chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
It was kinda sad but happy at the same time.

It was very good, I liked it a lot.
Nadya Lubov chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
aw, that was a nice one shot story :)
sapphirehimitsu chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
This is really different from the other KK stories that I have read but I love it! I like how the story unfolds! Short and straightforward.. Poor Kaoru.. Lost all her memories but her heart can still remember all the feelings.. They are create new memories so no worries for me.. Haha.. D
DarkFilo chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
This is some good story you have here. It touched me inside. I don't know, but it's really something. It's short but good. Keep the good work. Arigato.
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
a little like 'an affair to remember' except there's no empire state building.

it is like that song- building to an emotional crescendo of love and then despair. lovely imagery.

a pleasure,