Reviews for Waiting
Anniely chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Hey there!

This is so cute. And while I realize that that might seem like the most ordinary of comments, it's still what I feel.

It made me smile all the way, although the beginning had me chewing my fingernails for two minutes.

Anyways, I really, really loved the conversations between Mac and Flack/ Mac and Stella.

Sometimes these conversations (especially Mac/Stella ones) are like: I love you. - I love you, too.

This one was so cute. I mean "I love the drugs they are giving me." How cute is that? I am repeating myself, but that was such a great sentence!
smut1956 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
I like the Don and Mac bond that indirectly includes Stella even before she makes her appearance. Solemn as you include the mention of Jess but hopeful for everyone's future especially Mac and Stella. I like this better than what canon gave fans.

One small thing: "Loose the woman I love." (That sentence should be LOSE instead of loose. The story is too well done for a jarring error that stops the flow.)

Thanks for sharing.

T.
babygurl0506 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
HOLY COW. this was beautiful!
tbcdf chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Just came across this. Very sweet and simple, but still in character. Well-written, I enjoyed it, thanks!
dadoinkdoink chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Beautiful fic! Well done! I would love to see more! Where maybe she wakes and thinks she dreamed the conversation! lol. Would be amusing! Wonderful job!

:D Doink Doink
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
aww yay I love it, now lets hope thats how the season really begins ::crosses fingers::
csi-ncis chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
I don't know if you are planning on continuing with this story but you should! It is great, and Don being there for Mac, perfect! If Stella ever died, Mac would die as well. Great Job
Traci chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
I am so hoping this is what/how the premiere goes - er, not that I want Stella shot... sigh, nevermind. :) Really loved the line from Don about you don't spend five grand to fly to Greece for someone you 'care' about. THAT was one of the big, albeit unmentioned, points of that ep that made it so perfect :).

Great job.
shawdoo chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Beautiful story. The connection between Mac and Flack was so touching. Their bond is strong. I love that Mac finally faced up to his feelings and revealed them to Stella. I'd love to see a follow up to this fic!
talkstoangels77 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Very sweet! The only thing though, is "lose" only has one "o", not two.
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
I'm pleased to see a new story from you! And very interesting to see a post Pay Up fic as well. I really liked tyhis for lots of different reasons; for the friendship between Don and Mac, and the kindred spirits that they have become, and how they open up to eac other. I just loved the dialogue between the two with those short sentences and how Mac tells him his feelings,a nd Don responds with that he knows, and how he knows. Quite so! Also loved what Don tells him about what Stella has instructed him with previously, how he must look after Mac if she isn't able to.

Great descriptions of what happened in the bar told in flashback through Don's eyes, and the confusion and horror of the aftermath. The blood on shirts, hands and jackets was a powerful image. Realism too with that Adam and Hawkes and others have been hit as well as Stella.

Loved so much the ending, and seeing through Stella's eyes and that Mac tells her his feeling, and this time is the one to kiss her. I was smiling at the line about loving the drugs and that Stella thinks she is dreaming. I think Mac may have had an inkling that Stella loved him too ;) Wonderful last few lines from the nurse and that it doesn't bother Mac. Loved it! You could always write a sequel you know :D
TutorGirlml chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
WOW. Just had to take a quick moment to tell you how beautiful that was. And that's coming from someone who isn't even a Mac/Stella shipper at all. I loved the way you said that watching Mac try to keep Stella with him at the bar reminded him of himself trying to hang on to Jess that morning. That was a very effective way to put that in my opinion, it made me able to picture the scene exactly. Some of the comments you wrote for Stella were just so 'her' and fitting to her character. I especially liked her saying, "I love the drugs they have me on" when Mac confessed how he really feels to her. When Mac told Don in the waiting room that the way he got through his wife's death was having Stella to be there for him, I really liked that part too. And the ending was just perfect. I was so saddened by Angell's death and so heartbroken for Flack (my personal favorite character) that I hadn't even given a lot of thought yet to who might be the one wounded in the shooting at the finale's end. You've written a nice little guess at that. I'm so glad I found it and got to read it. Thanks for posting!
Mynerva24 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Aww! Such a sweet story! Now, if that is what will happen if it is Stella that got shot, i might not recent Stella being shot too much, then... LOL!

Love Donnie...! And always with his smartass comment about Mac spending that much to go to Greece for someone he 'cares' about. Aw, Love him!

Nice job, Aislara! *thumbs up*

Now, 'Finding Home'? You going to continue that, or do i just give that story up? o