Reviews for Guardian
Wolfstarlover chapter 14 . 6/12
I love your story. I really like how you dont portray a god-like sirius with no flaws, who's suddenly a lord and drag everyone down. The trial was also believable. Your portrayal of the characters is on point, you don't go overboard with harry's bevaviour when confronted with dumbledore (all the "old man" adressed to dumbledore in other such stories are cringeworthy!). It is a truly brilliant story !
KariAnn chapter 14 . 6/2
This story had a lot of original ideas.
OnceInMyDreams chapter 14 . 4/28
Really like this story. You've done a great job with it and I hope you will continue it sometime. So sad to see so many unfinished.
Brilliant ,continue please.
Quillpen1701 chapter 14 . 4/7
This is a good story. Please finish it. (If for some reason you can't finish the story. Can you please write a summary of how this story ends.) Thank you!
DragonFoxx chapter 14 . 3/15
I don't know if you are still writing. I had followed this story years ago and just reread it. It is still a very good story and you have so much depth to the info of magic and the international magic community. I would love to read more of your writing.
Ilena Petrova chapter 14 . 2/4
Sad and dissapointedthat you never finished an awesome story
Ducky1776 chapter 14 . 1/16
Good story. I just wish there was more.
EloaDescendenteDeAtena chapter 14 . 1/8
Por favor essa fanfiction é ótima precisa de mais capítulos por favor posto logo o próximo
Please this fanfiction is great need more chapters please put next the next
CrystalVixen93 chapter 14 . 12/8/2017
Love your story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope you update again soon plz
siobhan.22 chapter 14 . 12/6/2017
Great story so far, please continue.
Evelin Gaunt chapter 1 . 10/25/2017
You won. This is one of my favorite fics (I dont say that often). If there is a slight chance that you will continue, do so. If not...we'll get to that later.
F chapter 14 . 9/11/2017
I know its been a long time since this was updated, but I'm really enjoying this story and would love it if there was more! :D
draconin chapter 14 . 7/28/2017
Excellent story. Looking forward to the next installment!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/12/2017