Reviews for Guardian
Pia chapter 14 . 15h
No more chapters? :o
Chise Sakamoto chapter 14 . 6/5
Beautiful! Cant wait for more!
tiara123458 chapter 14 . 5/25
I love this idea so much. I really hope you're going to continue writing this, as I really really like it, and the idea. If you're not going to finish it, do you suppose that you could perhaps point me in the direction of similar stories, because this is the only one of its kind I've found where Sirius steps up and goes against Dumbledore while training him in secret. I've seen going up against Dumbledore and training in other ones, but I haven't seen one besides this where its done in secret, and I really like it. I'm kinda rambling so I'll just go now. Sorry. Bye. *Contrite face*
Calmzone1 chapter 14 . 4/25
arrgh. so frustrating to be reading such a great story and there;s no 'next' button,,... sigh. maybe one day
JazMitch chapter 14 . 4/14
You've annihilated the characters I've spent so long idolizing...and I absolutely loved it!

This gives such a unique perspective to Dumbledore and his actions, that I'm forced to objectively consider. Everything is so clinical and so fantastically written, and of course I LOVED the Harry Sirius bonding moments!

I know it's been a while, but please finish this fic! I love it!

-J
readingaccount chapter 14 . 3/28
This story is brilliant! I love your writing and can't wait to read more of your work.
Yuu101cutie chapter 14 . 3/2
I recently found this story. It is a very interesting interpretation to the fifth book, which I enjoyed at the time I original read. Through reading Fanfiction though I have relised how influential Dumbles is and the mulipitive power he controls over the whole wizardry world.

The developing relationship between Siri and Harry is good to see. He had no support and now that he has it, it is amazing.

Dumbles true colours being shown is awesome. Hehe... What will happen to him. His plans are falling apart without anyone really understanding how, at the moment. It isn't not know that the order exists anyway. That is the whole reason it was know by the ministry to begin with.

Hopefully by the time they get to school no ministry involvement.

Also Harry isn't seeing anything yet, which means certain situations will change as well.

Please continue writing this story. I want to see what else you were thinking about including in this story.
Just finished reading all of the chapters. I love this story! I do hope you continue it. I love finally seeing a story with a competent Sirius who acts like the independent Pureblpod prankster he is and not as some passive Dumbledore follower who listens to what he is told to do. Please keep up the great work
Guardian134 chapter 14 . 1/14
Please continue this story there are very few of these that are so well written that I would like to see the next chapter
rowenasheir chapter 14 . 12/27/2015
Will someone please finish this story please
AUaddict chapter 14 . 12/20/2015
I hope you're still hooked to fanfiction and that you'll be able to continue this story sometime. It's amazing and it would be a shame to leave it unfinished.
katraj0908 chapter 14 . 12/14/2015
I know you haven't updated since '09, but please do, it's really good.
reader1writer1 chapter 14 . 12/12/2015
I've really enjoyed this. I look forward to more :)
bittobetty chapter 14 . 12/3/2015
Hi. This story is awesome. Pls continue! Btw I am in total agreement with what you wrote in your profile. I also love the serius-takes-charge stories, so don't give up on yours.
panther73110 chapter 14 . 11/27/2015
This is a great story and I hope you will finish it someday but since its been six years, I am guessing that you have either quit writing or have writer's block.
1,317 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »