Reviews for Guardian
skyeza chapter 14 . 11h
Please, please continue, i am begging you. This is too awesome to leave there. This was freaking awesome.
Drew86 chapter 14 . 2/26
This is a very good story. Are you still writing or have you abandoned it? I hope to read more chapters in the future.
Enishi-Haru chapter 14 . 1/13
Hello
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
magicaltears chapter 14 . 1/3
I know that it's been 8 years since you've posted an update for this but I truly wish you'd come back and finish it! One of the best fiction that I've ever read!

Britt
Guest chapter 14 . 12/28/2016
Loved it. Why are the good ones never finished?
TheHuntresss chapter 13 . 12/21/2016
Sybill Trelawney's first prophecy, sometimes simply known as The Prophecy, refers to the prophecy made by Sybill Trelawney to Albus Dumbledore at the Hog's Head Pub in 1980. That is according to the Harry Potter Wiki..

Harry wasn't born until July 31 so I'd guess if he was filling a vacant teaching position it may have occurred sometime in June after the end of the school term or early July so as to get her into position with lesson plans and all ready by mid august. Still this makes it before Harry was born. What I fail to understand is WHY he is doing an interview at the Hog Head of all places. Even if it's owned by his brother it still a disreputable place. One would think he'd do his interviews in the school or at the very least a private room in the Three Broom Sticks.
Dare queen chapter 14 . 12/1/2016
This is amazing!
Melikalilly chapter 14 . 10/19/2016
I love this story
gleefan2009 chapter 14 . 10/4/2016
Love it please write more
manaal18 chapter 14 . 9/15/2016
Hey.. I just came across this story accidently and completely fell in love with it.
I hope you update soon and that this story is not abandoned but if it is.. thats ok too :(

Take care
anna chapter 14 . 8/22/2016
this story is really interesting keep up the good work
Stormwing89 chapter 14 . 8/10/2016
Please don't give up on writing this story! I've really been enjoying it!
Stormwing89 chapter 12 . 8/10/2016
Judging by the wording, the prophesy was made before his birth.
Rose099 chapter 14 . 8/8/2016
Update
LokiLegolas7 chapter 10 . 7/29/2016
Sirius gave him a smug look. "To some extent, a house-elf's personality is also defined by the Master."

Harry gave him a disbelieving look. "That can't be true. Look at Dobby."

Sirius paused to work that one out. "He could be an anomaly. Or he might actually be unconsciously imitating his Master's desire to be free from Voldemort.".

I really like that concept. Could you write a fic expanding on the topic of house elves, more specifically Malfoy and Dobby?
1,333 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »