Reviews for Guardian
Inujoy The Dragoon of light chapter 12 . 8/18
It was before his birth.
ellieharrypotter chapter 10 . 8/3
this is a great story! I'm about halfway through. I just wanted to provide a 'Brit-pick' for you, if you would like. in Britain we call what Americans call movies, films. thanks for writing this!
Liz chapter 14 . 7/30
Great story, I hope you update soon. thanks so much for sharing your work.
Helene Nightfire chapter 14 . 7/23
I think you have managed to write a good story that is novel enough to continue. I'm sorry you feel it has to be 'perfect' to post. I would posit that 'adequate' will get you going forward which is often times more important.

If you will bear the analogy; a rough hewn stool will seat you at the table as well as one planned and carved over the course of a lifetime but will be of more immediate use.

Your story is worth finishing and I think you will take more pride in a completed project even if it isn't quite what you were imagining. I'm glad you have left it up for us readers, it was fun. Thank you.
LilyTigerValley chapter 14 . 6/28
please please please update! i'm begging you (i can't begin to describe how much willpower this sentence took to write). there really aren't many Sirius-takes-charge fics out there and i find fault in what little there are. this baby, though, is perfect. dont't make me regret saying this. :P
thonez chapter 14 . 4/29
good start, then it devolves into pointlessly detailed training then when it catches up with trial it gets discontinued.
christytrekkie chapter 14 . 4/8
Oh please, please continue this! I am enjoying this so very much. :)
hvjh chapter 14 . 3/20
great story. i hope that you will continue.
hope chapter 14 . 2/22
If you're still writing, any chance this fic will continue?
trouble97018 chapter 14 . 1/9
If I sent you cookies would you be willing to give us more of this wonderful story? :::::gives pleading look::::

The story is wonderful and I read it often. I am assuming that something in your life has put a crimp in your writing. Hope that it is nothing permanent and that one day you might feel the urge to finish this. Thank you for the chapters you have given us.
walker123 chapter 14 . 1/4
I am really enjoy reading this story and hope you will pick it up again and continue to write.
JittottiJ chapter 14 . 12/12/2014
This story should be canon. For the simple reason that the characters are "sane & stupidity-free" if nothing else.
Qi Eclipse chapter 14 . 11/24/2014
This is really good
It reminds me a bit of
A mauraders plan
When are you going to update
ImpsDream chapter 14 . 11/13/2014
Are you going to continue? I'd be looking forward to more if you do.
Fick Chick chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Please start writing this again. It's really cool with some truly original concepts.
1,297 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »