Reviews for Guardian
hope chapter 14 . 2/22
If you're still writing, any chance this fic will continue?
trouble97018 chapter 14 . 1/9
If I sent you cookies would you be willing to give us more of this wonderful story? :::::gives pleading look::::
JUST KIDDING

The story is wonderful and I read it often. I am assuming that something in your life has put a crimp in your writing. Hope that it is nothing permanent and that one day you might feel the urge to finish this. Thank you for the chapters you have given us.
walker123 chapter 14 . 1/4
I am really enjoy reading this story and hope you will pick it up again and continue to write.
JittottiJ chapter 14 . 12/12/2014
This story should be canon. For the simple reason that the characters are "sane & stupidity-free" if nothing else.
Qi Eclipse chapter 14 . 11/24/2014
This is really good
It reminds me a bit of
A mauraders plan
When are you going to update
ImpsDream chapter 14 . 11/13/2014
Are you going to continue? I'd be looking forward to more if you do.
Fick Chick chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Please start writing this again. It's really cool with some truly original concepts.
Dutchgirl84 chapter 14 . 11/2/2014
Love this story. Really wish you'd continue at some point!
Allie Danger chapter 14 . 10/20/2014
Oh God! I cant wait for the next chapters :)
I loved how the trial went!
That should have happened in the freaking book!
I mean... wth dumbledore? and the ministry? You make them look so crazy! and they absolutely are !

Keep writiiing! :D
Allie Danger chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
AMEEEEEN
Emmaline341 chapter 14 . 10/15/2014
hey,
whats happend to your story? its amazing!
realy, I think its great!

-x-
TenshiANGEL chapter 14 . 9/24/2014
Well, I have to say that Sirius and Harry are doing things that I like. I like that they are being proactive, that they are breaking free of Dumbledore and their previous lives while still relying and supporting each other. I like that they are getting so close; it suits them and is satisfying. If Hermione proves to be a good enough friend, will Harry eventually tell her what he and Sirius are doing? (Let's face it, Ron's a tactless and rude ass and has gotten worse since the Tournament.) Will Madam Bones find a way to free Sirius soon? Will Harry and Sirius get even closer? How will Sirius and Harry contact each other, besides the mirrors James and Sirius made, when Harry goes off to Hogwarts? Harry will still need Sirius, and if the Defense professor is a murderous or incompetent asshole than he'll need him even more. Please, say Harry won't be getting together with either the Weasley girl or Hermione. Maybe no one... yet. OH, and one more question; are Sirius and Harry going to cause mass chaos in the Wizarding world? That'd be cool. Revenge sure is sweet sometimes. Can't wait for the next chapter of the excellent fic. Go! Harry and Sirius.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/19/2014
I wish this wasn't abandoned... *sad face*
Josette1807 chapter 14 . 8/3/2014
Great story!
Must-Have-Yaoi chapter 14 . 8/1/2014
Please finish this story, it's so much fun!
1,289 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »