Reviews for Guardian
Ro chapter 14 . 10/20/2012
great so far.
try and get harry a g/f soon due to his new confidence and status
Guest chapter 14 . 10/17/2012
Please try to update soon.
Don't Smile chapter 14 . 10/13/2012
...ur making me squeal like the fangirl i secretly am... and now this knowledge is known by... ME! XD
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 14 . 10/12/2012
this is a great story, do you have plans to finish this?
bobert0774 chapter 14 . 10/6/2012
I would love to see an update for this story. I think I've read this before and it is still a great story line! I hope to read more!
Suki Enogawa chapter 14 . 10/5/2012
I think it would be awesome if you had Harry patch the feud up with Draco, you know to have at least an acquaintance with the Prince of Slytherin to have insight on other views in the school, but still have him treat Harry badly to keep up appearances to keep Dumbledore and the Death Eaters from getting suspicous. Kinda like Snape, have Draco be an insider to the dealings of the Death Eaters and Voldemort, except not take the mark. Also he's bound to get info on where Pettigrew is and Harry could 'slip' Madam Bones his whereabouts without putting Draco in the spot.

It would totally be awesome if Neville and Luna where on Harry's side, and maybe have Neville get a backbone and be the 'pureblood' he is? You know, because he's the Heir of the Longbottoms and could be a supporter to Harry, and with Luna's dad the owner of the Quibbler to have another avenue of support to Harry.

Is Harry and Ginny going to have a romantic relationship? As much as I like Ginny, sortof, it would seem like Dumblydore wants that to happen, maybe they could be just friends? I would really like to know...

The twins? Are they going to be on Harry's side still? Because I love it when they stick by Harry's side.

I also want to know how the Dr.'s appointment's going, and if Sirius and Harry go traveling after Harry's fifth year? Hopefully he doesn't die at MoM like in the book, that would be heartbreaking.

BTW, did they ever find tracking spells on Hedwig?

Is there going to be a Ministry appointed teacher still?

I love this story. It's well thought out, well written and I can't wait for the next installment. :)
blinddivinity chapter 14 . 10/4/2012
You haven't updated in a while - I really enjoyed reading this fic, and hope to read more in the future. :)
My Current Reading List chapter 14 . 10/2/2012
I really hope you finish this story.
Samael chapter 14 . 9/18/2012
Sweet! This is a really good story so far and I hope that you update it sometime soon!
Shadow315 chapter 13 . 9/6/2012
I can't wait to find out what happens! Please update soon!

-shadow
Phoenix Lee Evyns chapter 14 . 9/6/2012
Snicker, I absolutely love this story. Please post more stories soon as I want to read more of what Harry and Sirius have cooked up for his survival.
I love the stories where Harry gets his act together and either forms a third side/option for the war or goes his own way in the struggles.
Please update again soon.
Perfect Lionheart chapter 14 . 9/4/2012
Are you going to continue this? It's excellent.
neewom chapter 14 . 9/4/2012
I honestly hope that this hasn't been abandoned but merely ... delayed for three years. It's of higher calibre than the average fic and, as such, is a loss to the fandom. Should this truly be abandoned, I hope the author is open to the idea of another author taking up the reins and finding some sort of closure for it.
jj84gal chapter 14 . 8/13/2012
Oh please, please, please, finish this story. I love it.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/18/2012
Nice story...I love how you've written this. You've done a Manipulative!Dumbledore in here that is unlike any other I've seen. You've done it very well and made logical arguments for them. I'm impressed with this. If Rowling, et al, didn't own the rights to Harry Potter and I was a publisher, I'd be signing you on in a heartbeat.
1,344 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »