Reviews for Guardian
Phoenix Lee Evyns chapter 14 . 9/6/2012
Snicker, I absolutely love this story. Please post more stories soon as I want to read more of what Harry and Sirius have cooked up for his survival.
I love the stories where Harry gets his act together and either forms a third side/option for the war or goes his own way in the struggles.
Please update again soon.
Perfect Lionheart chapter 14 . 9/4/2012
Are you going to continue this? It's excellent.
neewom chapter 14 . 9/4/2012
I honestly hope that this hasn't been abandoned but merely ... delayed for three years. It's of higher calibre than the average fic and, as such, is a loss to the fandom. Should this truly be abandoned, I hope the author is open to the idea of another author taking up the reins and finding some sort of closure for it.
jj84gal chapter 14 . 8/13/2012
Oh please, please, please, finish this story. I love it.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/18/2012
Nice story...I love how you've written this. You've done a Manipulative!Dumbledore in here that is unlike any other I've seen. You've done it very well and made logical arguments for them. I'm impressed with this. If Rowling, et al, didn't own the rights to Harry Potter and I was a publisher, I'd be signing you on in a heartbeat.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/3/2012
this was great
Serpent de Lune chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Cette histoire à un très bon début, elle donne envie de continuer à la lire.
GreekDefender chapter 14 . 7/1/2012
Please continue this story. I know its been a long time since you have updated this particular story however, I found that it is an excellent read. I sincerely hope you will get a chance to continue it soon.
Eltanin Rose chapter 14 . 6/21/2012
This is such a good read to what, Im sure, would have been an epic story. The realist in me knows that this story is probably abandoned, however, the dreamer in me who loved reading this, cant help but ask for an update.

Please continue this. Its far too good, to be left as is.
Estralde chapter 14 . 6/13/2012
This story has such potential, please restart!
The Lazy Princess chapter 14 . 5/23/2012
wish you could cont this...liked the plot ,, would this be continued?
old-crow chapter 14 . 5/22/2012
Hi,

I carefully read your story, looking for instances where you may have painted yourself into a corner, with respect to the plot.

If you did, I didn't see it.

There are so very few responsible Sirius tales - fewer still well written ones. I hope you consider finishing it.

All the best,

Old-Crow
Annanas23 chapter 14 . 5/20/2012
I've really enjoyed reading your story, it's a different take on Sirius using his maurauder side for something serious, shame that it seems abandoned but I guess RL called.
Bratling chapter 14 . 5/10/2012
Considering it's been about two and a half years since the last update, I'm guessing that this is abandoned, but I'm going to beg for an update, anyway. This is one of my favorites, and I'd very much like to see it continued, please!
IceBlueRose chapter 14 . 4/17/2012
I have to say that I've never gotten a chance to read a fic where Sirius decides to take charge so this was an awesome find. I saw the last note from 2010 on your profile and I'm going to hold out hope that this hasn't been abandoned though I know there's always real life to deal with. :) Either way, I just had to let you know that I loved the fic and I hope you'll come back to it someday!
1,334 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »