Reviews for Guardian
Anne chapter 12 . 3/19/2012
AWESOME! I love Amelia Bones and her reactions. Your entire story is challenging all the gaps left by the original. Keep it up!
tryagain4me chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
Please update!
alichi chapter 14 . 3/12/2012
Wow, love what you have done to the magical world in this story.

Truly one of the better HP fics on this site. Looking forward to more of this.

Hope your profiles inactivity is not an indication of you having abandoned this great fic.
Yodes chapter 14 . 3/3/2012
More please?
Lady Elena Bella Petrova chapter 14 . 2/21/2012
love this story and chapter so far! hoping to read more later!
jon891 chapter 14 . 2/1/2012
Please try to update soon.
Anariel Phoenix Blade chapter 14 . 1/31/2012
Great story. I love what you have done with it. Please update soon. Is Hermione going to discover the international standard tests?
Rydan fall chapter 14 . 1/29/2012
Good one, sneaky and snake-y. ;)

Would Serius know how the map was made exactly or not?

Perhaps the teacher-paintings could help them.

On another front, the Secret Chamber must have another exit.

Were?

If only so the Basilik(?) could go outside and eat.

But I bet that that place is probably under a filidus and might even be a island near Hogwarts lake/sea front.

As for were Hogwarts might lay, check the map of Great Brittian for 'Lock Ness'.

Notice the defiding line on the map?

Ain't that what hidden theritory for us muggles would look like?

Heck, it would even explain Nessy/Nessie, that strange creature that is rumored to be in 'Lock Ness'.

Missing Islands are a lot easier to miss then parts of a piece of land, afterall.

You can track the land-marks and so, to find were it might be.

Anyway, good story and till the next time.
Love-of-all-Anime chapter 14 . 1/22/2012
i love this one :)
Cooky Crumbla chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Please, please, please, update!
WereBunny87 chapter 14 . 1/8/2012
I loved it! Keep going maybe? Lol!
monbade chapter 12 . 12/31/2011
any plans on an update? This is a really good story or is it dead

monbade
monkey kix ass chapter 14 . 12/16/2011
wow. i really like your story line so far. there aren't a lot of good stories where sirius makes himself take a really active role in shaping harry's future for his survival. i really like your interpretation and analysis of all the loopholes in canon. thoroughly enjoyed your work. i hope you get around to updating once again.
sparkshift chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I love this story! I completely agree with your view on Sirius. He had the most potential out of any charecter in the story, and he is the one that I really can't forgive JKR for killing off. I understood it, but I really felt there were other ways that she could have made Harry become more isolated.

Anyway, as I said, I really love your story! It's one of the few that seem to focus on Sirius and Harry's relationship, and point out the huge flaws in so many of the charecters in a convincing way. I know that sometimes you just can't find the inspiration to finish a story (been there :/) but I really hope you can come back to this one and finish it up.

~sparks
kurotenshi-08 chapter 14 . 11/30/2011
This story is great I hope you one day finish it.
1,318 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »