Reviews for Guardian
Von chapter 14 . 9/28/2011
Whoo hoo! I'm really enjoying this story. It's sad to see Remus wasted on a life of sycophancy, of course, but I have hope that he'll claw out of it eventually.

It's nice to see multiple things moving forward without too much time spent on specific lessons or list-making. :D I laughed when Harry mocked Sirius for his lists.
thesagerk chapter 14 . 9/25/2011
wow - just wow - brilliant fic so far... I can't wait to read more... please do update - its been 2 years since your last update and please don't abandon this! Not when it's getting so good!
WingedEagle chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
Hey,

Just started reading your story. A Sirius POV is a new one for me, still seeing if I like it or not.

I'd just like to point out that in chapter two:

"The new Lord Black, was easily able to bring about the changes he wanted to his six-storey ancestral home. He cordoned off the top three floors of the house from the rest of the Order, for his and Harry's use. To everyone else, the house appeared to have only four floors"

-6 story house.

-Cordoned 3follors off.

-Remains four floors.

346... er, 7?

Lol, it's a small error, but depending if you're writing just for the sake of it or you're trying to practice before writing for real, you may like it pointed out or not.

Anyway, looking forward to reading the rest of this!

Yours
upset chapter 14 . 9/17/2011
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! how could you do this to us abandon this story it was soooooooo good, so not cool :( anyway hope you good of having fun with anything your doing to make the masses fell better, just kidding great story
awtr101fan chapter 14 . 9/15/2011
this is a really great story. i luv the idea of padfoot/harry sneaking around so that he can get ready 2 face riddle, especially if no 1 else will do the job. ne plans 4 a luv interest 4 either of them l8r down the line? ne plans 2 update or continue the story? i'd really luv 2 c where it goes from here. please update soon :)
ToshimiOkami chapter 14 . 9/14/2011
I really like you fic and hope you update soon!
Nanz chapter 14 . 9/12/2011
I really wish that you would come back and finish this I really like it
Lyahn chapter 14 . 9/9/2011
I love this history. There are so many out there where Sirius is an inmature prat that thinks only of pranks, the old days and/or revenge, whitout a serius bone in his body... I never saw Sirius like that. He likes his pranks, yes, but he grew up as the Black Heir, lived a war, lost his best friend, was betrayed, etc. and despite that was still sane after 12 years in Azkaban. You need serius mental fortitude for that. And i cant imagine that James and Lily named an inmature and careless person as godfather of their child, no matter how good of a friend he was. What happened that night i imagine was the grief acting, and later he only was careless after months in his house with only Kreacher for company, Molly undermining him in his own house whith his own godson, and Snape taking digs at him.

About Remus, sorry to all the fans, but actually im with Sirius in this one. I never understood why he didnt contact Harry before, and if he couldnt, why he didnt try to create more of a bond during third year. All those histories where Sirius rescues Harry and Lupin lives with them as the "responsible" adult that tells Sirius what to do and imposes discipline and common sense attack my nerves, as A) in the series Remus is more of and Uncle that a father or godfather, and B) if Sirius wasnt in Azkaban, he would have mourned and matured like the rest the world. Remus taking the moral high ground makes no sense to me, if anyting is hipocritical.
EmmyR chapter 14 . 9/4/2011
Let me begin by saying that this is a truly inspired piece of writting. The character development of Harry and Sirius' characters, the legality of the wizarding world, introducing Harry to his role as heir to the Potter's estate, I could go on.

I am not a fan of how Remus is portrayed, but as a writter, I can understand the importance of adding a dynamic into Sirius' relations with the Order.

I understand how long it's been since this story has been updated, again, I can understand that things get in the way and/or inspiration ends. However, I do believe that you have a wonderful story here, and I hope that one day you decide to continue it.
Little Missy123 chapter 14 . 9/2/2011
I love this story. Any chance of updating it soon!
FanGirl2010 chapter 14 . 8/30/2011
update
QueenC chapter 14 . 8/26/2011
I just discovered this story about 24 hours ago. In between sleep and work I managed to devour all of your chapters. I love this story, the characterizations are spot on. I love the fact that unlike other stories there is not an instant and obvious break from individuals. I wish you would continue the story even though it has been over 2 yrs.
Vicki219 chapter 14 . 8/17/2011
Really cool story, I'm glad Sirius is taking a more active role than he did in the books. Please update some more soon
Rori Potter chapter 14 . 8/16/2011
That was brilliant. Update soon.
stonegirl chapter 14 . 8/14/2011
Hey I really love this just one thing can u please not make Suris die I really love him other than that update as soon as u can and thanks so much lovingnthis loveing this keep it up
1,292 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »