Reviews for Guardian
Silverstargirl chapter 14 . 12/9/2012
Fabulously story! I hope you will continue it someday.
iitrnr chapter 14 . 11/23/2012
Brilliant story. Sad that you stopped writing.
HPFanatic chapter 14 . 11/17/2012
It's very difficult to come by fanfiction as good as this. Most people are either bad at spelling or bad at writing, or at least those who choose to come on this site. On rare occasions, I encounter writers like you, who are not only always grammatically correct, but also good at descriptions, which tend to stump people as far as I've seen.

More important than that is the fact that you've created a completely and totally plausible scenario that changes the storyline drastically, giving the Order a much larger upper hand and most likely leading to the premature defeat of Voldemort, if what I've read is anything to go by... a feat that is difficult at best.

I was immensely disappointed when I looked up at the dates after finishing the final chapter and discovered that this story hasn't been updated since late 2009. I doubt I've ever hoped for anything more than I hope that this story is continued.

-HPFanatic
Ruby101 chapter 14 . 11/12/2012
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/12/2012
why have you not updated. this is a great story, one of the best.
femalefarrier chapter 14 . 11/10/2012
keep going loving the story..
danbear chapter 14 . 10/30/2012
write more
Sparkling.Lyme-ade chapter 14 . 10/29/2012
Did you abandon the story? If you did, it is a real shame, because I for one was hooked. Absolutely loved some of the interesting and creative way you came up for some of the stuff. I really do hope you continue.
Casaface chapter 14 . 10/25/2012
This is the kind of fanfiction I have been looking for! You are off to a great start, and I love where you're going with it. I just hope you are not giving up on this story. Now that the plot is right in the thick of things, I am dying to know what happens next. Between Lord Manipulator AKA Dumbledore and the Very Unhelpful Duo Ron and Hermione, you have touched on some of the main points that aggravate me the most about the HP series! I get that Harry is loyal, but you have had him come to his realization in a way that keeps true to the character he is. Next is Harry's home life and all those responsible, directly and indirectly (in my opinion both are just as guilty!). I hope you will pick this story back up because you have fans that are ready and waiting.
Ro chapter 14 . 10/20/2012
great so far.
try and get harry a g/f soon due to his new confidence and status
Guest chapter 14 . 10/17/2012
Please try to update soon.
Don't Smile chapter 14 . 10/13/2012
...ur making me squeal like the fangirl i secretly am... and now this knowledge is known by... ME! XD
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 14 . 10/12/2012
this is a great story, do you have plans to finish this?
bobert0774 chapter 14 . 10/6/2012
I would love to see an update for this story. I think I've read this before and it is still a great story line! I hope to read more!
Suki Enogawa chapter 14 . 10/5/2012
I think it would be awesome if you had Harry patch the feud up with Draco, you know to have at least an acquaintance with the Prince of Slytherin to have insight on other views in the school, but still have him treat Harry badly to keep up appearances to keep Dumbledore and the Death Eaters from getting suspicous. Kinda like Snape, have Draco be an insider to the dealings of the Death Eaters and Voldemort, except not take the mark. Also he's bound to get info on where Pettigrew is and Harry could 'slip' Madam Bones his whereabouts without putting Draco in the spot.

It would totally be awesome if Neville and Luna where on Harry's side, and maybe have Neville get a backbone and be the 'pureblood' he is? You know, because he's the Heir of the Longbottoms and could be a supporter to Harry, and with Luna's dad the owner of the Quibbler to have another avenue of support to Harry.

Is Harry and Ginny going to have a romantic relationship? As much as I like Ginny, sortof, it would seem like Dumblydore wants that to happen, maybe they could be just friends? I would really like to know...

The twins? Are they going to be on Harry's side still? Because I love it when they stick by Harry's side.

I also want to know how the Dr.'s appointment's going, and if Sirius and Harry go traveling after Harry's fifth year? Hopefully he doesn't die at MoM like in the book, that would be heartbreaking.

BTW, did they ever find tracking spells on Hedwig?

Is there going to be a Ministry appointed teacher still?

I love this story. It's well thought out, well written and I can't wait for the next installment. :)
1,353 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »