Reviews for Guardian
Guardian134 chapter 14 . 1/14
Please continue this story there are very few of these that are so well written that I would like to see the next chapter
rowenasheir chapter 14 . 12/27/2015
Will someone please finish this story please
AUaddict chapter 14 . 12/20/2015
I hope you're still hooked to fanfiction and that you'll be able to continue this story sometime. It's amazing and it would be a shame to leave it unfinished.
katraj0908 chapter 14 . 12/14/2015
I know you haven't updated since '09, but please do, it's really good.
reader1writer1 chapter 14 . 12/12/2015
I've really enjoyed this. I look forward to more :)
bittobetty chapter 14 . 12/3/2015
Hi. This story is awesome. Pls continue! Btw I am in total agreement with what you wrote in your profile. I also love the serius-takes-charge stories, so don't give up on yours.
panther73110 chapter 14 . 11/27/2015
This is a great story and I hope you will finish it someday but since its been six years, I am guessing that you have either quit writing or have writer's block.
MattKennedy chapter 14 . 11/25/2015
Great story! Love the idea of Sirius actually taking an active role in helping Harry. :) Hope you continue the story sometime.
PoseidonPrince chapter 14 . 11/25/2015
Hahahaha Awesome!
Scififan33 chapter 14 . 10/16/2015
Great work! Poor frustrated Amelia. Glad Sirius decided to act rather than sulk around. And no toad at Hogwarts in the coming year! Then again Fudge could send someone even worse... keep up the good work!
TheSpaceDreamer chapter 14 . 10/12/2015
oh please write more to this story! I love the way Sirius stepped in and started helping Harry. I love their interactions! Please write more to this story.
Saphireanime chapter 14 . 10/9/2015
I've thoroughly enjoyed this. I am a huge hermione supporter, especially harmony, so I wasnt sure if id like it. but Sirius guardianship always wins the case. I hope you update soon
Inujoy The Dragoon of light chapter 12 . 8/18/2015
It was before his birth.
ellieharrypotter chapter 10 . 8/3/2015
this is a great story! I'm about halfway through. I just wanted to provide a 'Brit-pick' for you, if you would like. in Britain we call what Americans call movies, films. thanks for writing this!
Liz chapter 14 . 7/30/2015
Great story, I hope you update soon. thanks so much for sharing your work.
1,324 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »