Reviews for Guardian
TenshiANGEL chapter 14 . 9/24/2014
Well, I have to say that Sirius and Harry are doing things that I like. I like that they are being proactive, that they are breaking free of Dumbledore and their previous lives while still relying and supporting each other. I like that they are getting so close; it suits them and is satisfying. If Hermione proves to be a good enough friend, will Harry eventually tell her what he and Sirius are doing? (Let's face it, Ron's a tactless and rude ass and has gotten worse since the Tournament.) Will Madam Bones find a way to free Sirius soon? Will Harry and Sirius get even closer? How will Sirius and Harry contact each other, besides the mirrors James and Sirius made, when Harry goes off to Hogwarts? Harry will still need Sirius, and if the Defense professor is a murderous or incompetent asshole than he'll need him even more. Please, say Harry won't be getting together with either the Weasley girl or Hermione. Maybe no one... yet. OH, and one more question; are Sirius and Harry going to cause mass chaos in the Wizarding world? That'd be cool. Revenge sure is sweet sometimes. Can't wait for the next chapter of the excellent fic. Go! Harry and Sirius.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/19/2014
I wish this wasn't abandoned... *sad face*
Josette1807 chapter 14 . 8/3/2014
Great story!
Must-Have-Yaoi chapter 14 . 8/1/2014
Please finish this story, it's so much fun!
JemDragon84 chapter 14 . 7/29/2014
Great story. I was thrown by the magic computer, holographic projector and such, but this is a good story. I hope you have not given it up.
anyeshabaner chapter 14 . 7/16/2014
oh pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemupdate this story sooooooooooooon
anyeshabaner chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
wicked!
kjhg chapter 14 . 7/7/2014
great story, please continue, will sirius live? will harry fall in lovev? but not in ginny! i don't like her, she behave like a whore! please continue
FotoDi chapter 14 . 6/26/2014
Will you finish this story?
Dismayed chapter 14 . 6/26/2014
I am dismayed that the story stopped here, years ago. Please continue.
Phoniex Fire Pixie chapter 14 . 5/14/2014
I can't wait to read more I love this story
DPinAK chapter 14 . 5/11/2014
Enjoying your premise and stiry. Hope you continue this at some point.
Leona2 chapter 14 . 5/8/2014
Whoops. It's "A Marauder's Plan," still by CatsAreCool. Here are the links s/8045114/63/A-Marauder-s-Plan and /works/1085412/chapters/2183636
Leona chapter 14 . 5/8/2014
Hi! I love your story! And since you have me some new things to read I figured I'd give you one too. It's "The Marauder's Plan" by CatsAreCool. Sirius is awesome in it. I hope you still love Harry Potter. It's mind boggling to consider someone "growing out of it." So I hope your life's simply gotten too busy (in a fun good way) to write. Or maybe that you're being published or something now (which you totally should note in your profile if you are-I'd love to read more from you.) Anyway, have a good day. I admit I'd love more and will be checking back periodically to see if you update, but I can understand not finishing something. _
LunaEvanna Longbottom chapter 2 . 5/6/2014