Reviews for Guardian
SumNumb3rs chapter 13 . 3/23/2014
Love this story - again! I hope you have'nt met with some mishap that will prevent you from ever finishing this story. I usually look at the authors 'favorites' list to see if they're at least still reading stories themselves, even if their stories have'nt been updated in years and I see you were at least around in May of 2012. Hope you're okay. Maybe update your profile to say the story is abandoned? I hope not, because it is one of the best HP stories online.
SlashStag chapter 14 . 3/2/2014
I suppose after 5 years it's a bit pointless to beg you to continue. I just wanted to let you know that I highly enjoyed your story :)
TiffBaby101 chapter 14 . 2/21/2014
This is absolutely hilarious
MeinGimli chapter 14 . 2/10/2014
an Interesting story. its starts quite good with al the ideas and scheming S.O.B. does but then you leave it unfinished for more than 4 years.

maybe sometime you continue with it, but i dont have much hope.
Lady Nyshah chapter 14 . 1/2/2014
More please!
Draco chapter 14 . 12/11/2013
Love the story, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Turtle Girl 52 chapter 14 . 12/8/2013
really love the story! hope you come back to it someday - I would really like to see where you go with it!
HarryPotter'sCharmedTwilight chapter 13 . 11/28/2013
I really love this story, and I hope you'll start to write and finish it sometime soon!
My Alternate Reality chapter 14 . 11/23/2013
This story is great. I hope you come back to it.
El Pirato chapter 14 . 10/30/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
d1x1lady chapter 14 . 10/26/2013
Amazing story! One of the most promising on this site. I love your version of Sirius and wish he had been more like this in the books. Would love to read more of your writing. Really excellent stuff!
Katiebug14 chapter 14 . 10/17/2013
I love it! :)
sansadarling chapter 14 . 10/4/2013
Ah, this story is absolutely lovely! It's a shame you've stopped updating, it's safe to assume this won't be updated soon either, I suppose?
Anyway, as mentioned, I love it. There are dozens of stories with Sirius gaining control and the like, but in them he usually just shows up as Lord Black and is given everything he wants by just winking at the right person and Harry starts being this incredibly powerful Lord Potter-Black-Gryffindor-Ravenclaw and what not or Sirius just kidnaps Harry and gets the entire Wizarding world after him.. So this is a refreshing idea, that is infinitely more believable (not that fan-fics have to be, of course).
I like how you've handled Harry's character transition without over-doing it. Oh, and I am hoping for Ginny and Harry still getting together? And Harry doing some pranks together with the twins? That would be glorious. Especially when they find out that Sirius is Padfoot (or do they already know that?). And I love the new additions to the Order too!
I hope you'll update this someday! Keep writing, love!
PaC chapter 14 . 10/1/2013
Story at first thought I'd read, but skimming around, though many of the plot gags I recall some of it seems unfamiliar enough I'm wondering if I read fics borrowing gags this fic has or thinking them up independently, though the details seem too close, or vice versa.
So I read the entire thing.

Now maybe if I click on author profile, I'll see this fic was abandoned for a rewrite or something, and I read that version.
Click...
Nope but author still alive in the "year-after", as profile updated after this story went to the great beyond...yeah, over there, in the massive unfini fanfic graveyard.
Where don't hold your breath applies rather than the opposite superstition.

No point in offering criticism and suggestions for edits when a couple months from 4 years dead in the water.

Not bad though.
Thought Amelia could have used that Harry idea of her showing he was on time, for taking a dig at Fudge that she supposes he might change the time AGAIN without sending notices to all the members of the Wizangamot, since he didn't do that the first time...ecetera.

That scene did give me a good gag idea I've never read before for a new take on how to lose but win at that trial, or win by losing...sort of.
breakingheart93 chapter 14 . 9/27/2013
wow! this is amazing! please update soon!
1,289 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »