Reviews for Guardian
Dutchgirl84 chapter 14 . 11/2/2014
Love this story. Really wish you'd continue at some point!
Allie Danger chapter 14 . 10/20/2014
Oh God! I cant wait for the next chapters :)
I loved how the trial went!
That should have happened in the freaking book!
I mean... wth dumbledore? and the ministry? You make them look so crazy! and they absolutely are !

Keep writiiing! :D
Allie Danger chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
AMEEEEEN
Emmaline341 chapter 14 . 10/15/2014
hey,
whats happend to your story? its amazing!
realy, I think its great!

-x-
TenshiANGEL chapter 14 . 9/24/2014
Well, I have to say that Sirius and Harry are doing things that I like. I like that they are being proactive, that they are breaking free of Dumbledore and their previous lives while still relying and supporting each other. I like that they are getting so close; it suits them and is satisfying. If Hermione proves to be a good enough friend, will Harry eventually tell her what he and Sirius are doing? (Let's face it, Ron's a tactless and rude ass and has gotten worse since the Tournament.) Will Madam Bones find a way to free Sirius soon? Will Harry and Sirius get even closer? How will Sirius and Harry contact each other, besides the mirrors James and Sirius made, when Harry goes off to Hogwarts? Harry will still need Sirius, and if the Defense professor is a murderous or incompetent asshole than he'll need him even more. Please, say Harry won't be getting together with either the Weasley girl or Hermione. Maybe no one... yet. OH, and one more question; are Sirius and Harry going to cause mass chaos in the Wizarding world? That'd be cool. Revenge sure is sweet sometimes. Can't wait for the next chapter of the excellent fic. Go! Harry and Sirius.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/19/2014
I wish this wasn't abandoned... *sad face*
Josette1807 chapter 14 . 8/3/2014
Great story!
Must-Have-Yaoi chapter 14 . 8/1/2014
Please finish this story, it's so much fun!
JemDragon84 chapter 14 . 7/29/2014
Great story. I was thrown by the magic computer, holographic projector and such, but this is a good story. I hope you have not given it up.
anyeshabaner chapter 14 . 7/16/2014
oh pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemupdate this story sooooooooooooon
anyeshabaner chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
wicked!
kjhg chapter 14 . 7/7/2014
great story, please continue, will sirius live? will harry fall in lovev? but not in ginny! i don't like her, she behave like a whore! please continue
FotoDi chapter 14 . 6/26/2014
Will you finish this story?
Dismayed chapter 14 . 6/26/2014
I am dismayed that the story stopped here, years ago. Please continue.
Phoniex Fire Pixie chapter 14 . 5/14/2014
I can't wait to read more I love this story
1,327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »