Reviews for Guardian
MattKennedy chapter 14 . 11/25/2015
Great story! Love the idea of Sirius actually taking an active role in helping Harry. :) Hope you continue the story sometime.
PoseidonPrince chapter 14 . 11/25/2015
Hahahaha Awesome!
Scififan33 chapter 14 . 10/16/2015
Great work! Poor frustrated Amelia. Glad Sirius decided to act rather than sulk around. And no toad at Hogwarts in the coming year! Then again Fudge could send someone even worse... keep up the good work!
TheSpaceDreamer chapter 14 . 10/12/2015
oh please write more to this story! I love the way Sirius stepped in and started helping Harry. I love their interactions! Please write more to this story.
Saphireanime chapter 14 . 10/9/2015
I've thoroughly enjoyed this. I am a huge hermione supporter, especially harmony, so I wasnt sure if id like it. but Sirius guardianship always wins the case. I hope you update soon
Inujoy The Dragoon of light chapter 12 . 8/18/2015
It was before his birth.
ellieharrypotter chapter 10 . 8/3/2015
this is a great story! I'm about halfway through. I just wanted to provide a 'Brit-pick' for you, if you would like. in Britain we call what Americans call movies, films. thanks for writing this!
Liz chapter 14 . 7/30/2015
Great story, I hope you update soon. thanks so much for sharing your work.
Helene Nightfire chapter 14 . 7/23/2015
I think you have managed to write a good story that is novel enough to continue. I'm sorry you feel it has to be 'perfect' to post. I would posit that 'adequate' will get you going forward which is often times more important.

If you will bear the analogy; a rough hewn stool will seat you at the table as well as one planned and carved over the course of a lifetime but will be of more immediate use.

Your story is worth finishing and I think you will take more pride in a completed project even if it isn't quite what you were imagining. I'm glad you have left it up for us readers, it was fun. Thank you.
LilyTigerValley chapter 14 . 6/28/2015
please please please update! i'm begging you (i can't begin to describe how much willpower this sentence took to write). there really aren't many Sirius-takes-charge fics out there and i find fault in what little there are. this baby, though, is perfect. dont't make me regret saying this. :P
thonez chapter 14 . 4/29/2015
good start, then it devolves into pointlessly detailed training then when it catches up with trial it gets discontinued.
christytrekkie chapter 14 . 4/8/2015
Oh please, please continue this! I am enjoying this so very much. :)
hvjh chapter 14 . 3/20/2015
great story. i hope that you will continue.
hope chapter 14 . 2/22/2015
If you're still writing, any chance this fic will continue?
trouble97018 chapter 14 . 1/9/2015
If I sent you cookies would you be willing to give us more of this wonderful story? :::::gives pleading look::::
JUST KIDDING

The story is wonderful and I read it often. I am assuming that something in your life has put a crimp in your writing. Hope that it is nothing permanent and that one day you might feel the urge to finish this. Thank you for the chapters you have given us.
1,347 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »