Reviews for Guardian
Leona chapter 14 . 5/8/2014
Hi! I love your story! And since you have me some new things to read I figured I'd give you one too. It's "The Marauder's Plan" by CatsAreCool. Sirius is awesome in it. I hope you still love Harry Potter. It's mind boggling to consider someone "growing out of it." So I hope your life's simply gotten too busy (in a fun good way) to write. Or maybe that you're being published or something now (which you totally should note in your profile if you are-I'd love to read more from you.) Anyway, have a good day. I admit I'd love more and will be checking back periodically to see if you update, but I can understand not finishing something. _
LunaEvanna Longbottom chapter 2 . 5/6/2014
Sneaky Sirius
Runecutter chapter 14 . 4/30/2014
An truly impressive story. Good premise, clever things Sirius prepared in before Harry ever came to his care (like making Creature/Kreacher play the grouchy dark arts corrupted bad elf. Nice dialogues and a lot of wonderful scenes showing a lot of insight and thought behind your story and also going into it.

I liked Amelia steamrolling Cornelius like he tried in the original book to do with Harry, after all the situation with "which breach of secrecy, they hate me for my magic since i was dropped on their front porch" and the small thing with the self defense is more than obvious if you just give Harry a chance to explain in twenty or thirty words. Just like it was meant to be done in peace and relaxed atmosphere at Madam Bones' office. And how both the earlier instances of his "breaking the secrecy" should have been handled instead of Dumbeldore using Polit-Fu to hide it all under the legal carpet where it just lay and waited for the next crook to bury out and drag into the light of day...

As for Remus. I've come to hate those "Remus is completely loyal to Dumbledore for all the good the old man did for him" years ago. WHAT good did he do? Did he get the ridiculous discriminating laws binned when the wizarding world was cheering for the light after Harry met Voldi? Did he fight his "uncovering" as a "Dark creature" or give him work while he struggled to find it independently and lived in abject poverty and misery? Did the old proselytizer ever find the time to help him through the grief of seemingly loosing four friends in the matter of two days? No Dumbledore took him out of the toy box or threw him back into it however he needed the man for his own goals and plans... He did not even stand up for Remus and fight that the soft spoken boy/man's flawless record over 7 years meant that MORE werewolves should be taught at Hogwarts as the security measures obviously worked even during the nasty prankwar between Black and Snape...

And after being kept away from Harry and kept in the Dark about Sirius' Innocence for a decade and a quarter he is called for when the plans once more demanded a willing pansy to lure Sirius into the castle and get a shot at getting rid of him once and for all. No crying about the abhorrible Snape behavior that led to the ousting of Lupin after once again proving the safety of the measures taken for a whole year under great personal duress and hardship. No it's off to some more or less useless missions and thanks for being so helpful. Remus is no more than a tool for Dumbledore, not even a real person or he WOULD have acted differently and used his oh so many connections to help him in a real sense not just when the public looked. Just like Hagrid, who does not even see that he was used and discarded whenever Dumbledore felt like it.

Why else would he still be banned from doing magic fifty years after the Chamber incident? Why is there still a plaque celebrating Riddle's wrong accusations of the gentle half-giant half a century later? After Lord Voldemort rose the first time would have been the latest this injustice should have been redeemed once and forever. Hagrid could never have been the heir of Slytherin and his friend Aragog could not have been the monster from the chamber, so what is the sense behind keeping him expelled and wandless?
And why do we hear nothing about any other half-breeds in thirteen whole classes full of students? There's Flitwick, then Hagrid and finally Fleur, that's it. If Dumbledore were the big champion of equality and fairness he always got cheered for being, he would have taught dozens of werewolves since 1971 and dozens of wizards and witches who've got other magical beings in their ancestry... goblins, trolls, giants, mermaids, whatever.

The old geezer talks sweet and throws around big words how we should accept that which is different, but he is too much a coward to FIGHT FOR IT. To stand up and make those pesky politicians accept it too. Or to punish the guilty and protect the innocent instead of sacrificing his allies and showing mercy to his mortal enemies... Remus NOT seeing that even after Sirius or Harry showing him proof for it, or rather counting up all those facts and problems with "Dumbledore has helped me soooo much" is just a borderline moron not worth a second thought of friendship. Either he's heavily spelled/potioned and thus brainwashed or he is truly stupid and can't help with the problems they are facing.

Well as you've already shown in your story, similar things are true if Ron and Hermione go with stuff like the prefect selection and not keeping in contact with Harry just because they're told not to... either they are friends that are worth worrying about or they are puppets who do not care themselves and thus do not deserve to be cared about. When your life is like Harry's granting anybody a kind of middle ground in questions as these is a luxury he simply cannot afford.

Now i've arrived at the end and after all this positive writing and the good ideas you've shown there is nothing more following and the story looks dead. Such a pity, it had promise to become or rather BE one of the best such stories on this website or anywhere on the internet.
Ukia Catdragon chapter 14 . 4/29/2014
Please please please PLEASE update this fic. it is wonderful. I'd love to see where you take this story.
Larenars chapter 14 . 4/28/2014
Great story. I hope it returns someday.
pudentane chapter 14 . 3/25/2014
Thoroughly enjoying this story, hope you can continue it.
Thanks for sharing your talent.
SumNumb3rs chapter 13 . 3/23/2014
Love this story - again! I hope you have'nt met with some mishap that will prevent you from ever finishing this story. I usually look at the authors 'favorites' list to see if they're at least still reading stories themselves, even if their stories have'nt been updated in years and I see you were at least around in May of 2012. Hope you're okay. Maybe update your profile to say the story is abandoned? I hope not, because it is one of the best HP stories online.
SlashStag chapter 14 . 3/2/2014
I suppose after 5 years it's a bit pointless to beg you to continue. I just wanted to let you know that I highly enjoyed your story :)
TiffBaby101 chapter 14 . 2/21/2014
This is absolutely hilarious
MeinGimli chapter 14 . 2/10/2014
an Interesting story. its starts quite good with al the ideas and scheming S.O.B. does but then you leave it unfinished for more than 4 years.

maybe sometime you continue with it, but i dont have much hope.
Lady Nyshah chapter 14 . 1/2/2014
More please!
Draco chapter 14 . 12/11/2013
Love the story, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Turtle Girl 52 chapter 14 . 12/8/2013
really love the story! hope you come back to it someday - I would really like to see where you go with it!
HarryPotter'sCharmedTwilight chapter 13 . 11/28/2013
I really love this story, and I hope you'll start to write and finish it sometime soon!
My Alternate Reality chapter 14 . 11/23/2013
This story is great. I hope you come back to it.
1,310 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »