Reviews for Guardian
pixy chapter 6 . 6/28/2009
I just love your take charge in a sneaky way Sirius! Also like how through his letters and stories, he's not only introducing Lily and James to Harry but opening Harry's eyes to the world around him so Harry will learn to not count on only Hermione to be his source of information. Your Sirius is the sneaky and billiant man who grew from that long ago sneaky and billiant pankster. I'm reminded of George and Fred and their prank inventions. They were the only ones who invented new things in the Harry Potter series and I readily believe that James and Sirius would be avid tinklers and inventors as well.

I like how Sirius is catching up with the new inventions and things which changed in the world while he was locked away (like the computer). I am surprised that Hermione in her book thirst hasn't heard of Technomagic. Purhaps, since British Wizards are so backwards, and technology would be what is mainly linked to Muggles (even in Hermione's mind) she wouldn't have even thought about that branch of magic existing in the world? Perhaps its a relatively new branch of magic and information on it is not readily available in Britain?

I'm on pins and needles waiting for more of this story! Can't wait for more Sirius and Harry!
cleofinecat chapter 6 . 6/28/2009
Another quick update? Wow! Great work! Thank you!

Snuggalette chapter 6 . 6/27/2009
amazing story so far. Im glad someone finally wrote about sirius taking charge. I have one request please dont kill hm off
Jaculus chapter 6 . 6/27/2009
wow good story write more soon i wanna se how this plays out
annv chapter 6 . 6/27/2009
is Sirius going to take Harry away to train which ever way you go I will be waiting for the next chapters love the story
merdarkandtwisty chapter 5 . 6/27/2009
is this going to be one of those major weasley hermione bashing story's also will there be any pairing just wondering
mwinter1 chapter 5 . 6/27/2009
IT seems that your chapters are getting shorter. I like the content and the direction of the story just want more per chapter. I know I'm greedy just like all other readers.
athenakitty chapter 5 . 6/27/2009
Does this mean that Sirius has plans to emancipate Harry, if he's taken out of the equation?
Vellouette chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
I really love the way your writing Sirius' character. I'm hoping your going to do an equally excellent job at writing Harry's character. I love stories where Harry gets to have a brain and a backbone. I'd love it if Sirius and Harry could come up with the information to get Harry out of trouble at his trial, without needing to rely on Dumbledore's assistance.

I'm really not a fan of the Weasley's, so I'm really hoping that Ron and hopefully Ginny at least will be shown to not be real friends to Harry. Sorry, but the Weasley's seem the kind of family that would worship Dumbledore if they thought it would please Dumbledore.

In fact, I'm going to have to move Remus into the Dumbledore worshipping category. Along with McGonagall and Hagrid of course.
Vellouette chapter 3 . 6/27/2009
I love this story! I've never liked the way Molly treated Sirius. Acting like he's a spoiled child acting up in HER home, when in fact she is a guest in HIS house. I agree with you that Molly and Mrs. Black probably would have been very good friends, if Molly wasn't so poor, of course.
Kereea chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
I really like the way that this story is going. And, while I've always liked the "Golden Trio" idea, Harry really could have used some other friends.
cleofinecat chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
Great! Harry finally arrived. Any chance of Molly ever getting a good talking to? Thank you so much for another very good chapter. Magi-web sounds interesting.

thunderincrimson chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
Ow can't wait to read more! update soon!
Monica St.Mungos chapter 4 . 6/26/2009
Must say, this is about the best of this type of story that I've seen so far. Harry's letter is maybe a little bit to emotional to seem authentic, bear in mind he is an adolescent boy and unlikely to express affection in this way. But I definitely agree with you portraits of Molly and Dumbledore!
WolfGirl75 chapter 4 . 6/26/2009
that was so cool. cant wait for more. update soon
1,302 | « Prev Page 1 .. 74 81 82 83 84 85 86 .. Last Next »