Reviews for Guardian
Treck chapter 6 . 6/28/2009
I'm impressed. Tumshie recommended this in a group email and lacking anything to read I gave it a shot. I'm glad I did .

Will Umbridge be showing up?
Aggie Holmes chapter 6 . 6/28/2009
Awesome story.. it's interesting to see the books through a different prspective. Plus I always thought that Sirius should play a bigger role in Harry's life...But J.K. killed him first T_T..Can't wait for the next chapter! Thanks!

- Princess of the Rose
slbwhitewolf chapter 6 . 6/28/2009
Really interesting story so far. I like the way that Sirius is putting his points to Harry and Harry is not just blindly agreeing but thinking things through. I also rather like the way it's Sirius & Harry against everyone, but I hope they will find some allies.

I look forward to reading more.
tumshie chapter 6 . 6/28/2009
Got your story on a recommendation as I don't usually drift into the K section on fanfic. I like the way this is going, a Sirius that is looking on Harry as Harry and not Mini-James or Prongs Junior.

Your story is very well written and you have obviously planned out where it is going, I look forward to your updates.
darkwish3 chapter 6 . 6/28/2009
ack! I ran out of story!LOL

it's great thanks for writing it :)
HarryPotter'sCharmedTwilight chapter 6 . 6/28/2009
Great chapter...

Update again soon!
Prospera3 chapter 6 . 6/28/2009
It's nice to see a story where people work subtly.

It seems like an excellent start, with everyone staying in character. No super powers or ultimatums.

Can't wait for the update!
DianaLynn0724 chapter 6 . 6/28/2009
I loved both chapter ! I like the developing relationship between Harry and Sirius.I hope he takes heed of his warnings about Ron and wait for the juicy stuff as you say :-)
Ilene chapter 6 . 6/28/2009
I like the story so far (though it's a little bit manichean); I like the idea of Harry preparing for the war and improving in magic - Dumbledore's canon love theory was rubbish...

keep up the good job!
bemeka chapter 6 . 6/28/2009
Interesting start - the interaction between Harry and Sirius is very good. It shows Sirius in a different light more thoughtful and insightful than he's generally portrayed in canon. There he usually show as very impulsive and rarely thinking about the consequences of this actions ie the Snape/Remus incident, I really like the developing of his and Harry relationship nad that he's making Harry THINK. good job looking forward to more
AnImE-aNd-Hp-FrEaK chapter 6 . 6/28/2009
Excelent story, I hope you feel very inspired soon! I'll keep watch on it!
Technophobia678 chapter 6 . 6/28/2009
It's incredible, it's exactly how you'd imagine Sirius should have acted in the Order of the Phoenix it's brilliant. And I agree with you Harry is held back somewhat by the others
alix33 chapter 6 . 6/28/2009
"Since only Europe, particularly England, France, Germany and Austria have goblin-run banking systems, the Goblins knew that much of this gold would not be re-deposited in one of their branches.” Bill explained." - What kind of banking systems do the other countries use, then?

I do hope Harry and Sirius (AND Remus: He is a Marauder too, after all) plan an oh so deliciously Marauderly revenge on Molly Weasley, like her having male bits for a week, or some such...
spacecatdet chapter 6 . 6/28/2009
I like your story. In fact this chapter bit me with a rabid baby plot bunnie and I had to write a drabble to satisfy it. I hope you will keep up the excellent work, but please I beg of you do not sacrifice the quality you have for speedy updates.
alix33 chapter 5 . 6/28/2009
I can't tell you how much I hated Molly's amplified voice in this chapter. The rest of the chapter I loved.
1,326 | « Prev Page 1 .. 74 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 .. Last Next »