Reviews for Guardian
dead feather chapter 6 . 6/29/2009
This was really good. Sneaky but fun Sirius. Harry with some brainpower. And most importantly the characters had independant thoughts and actions, not just reacting as clones, all alike.

Only bad thing now is the length. But it seems you update regularly so I'll be waiting.
jordan1000 chapter 6 . 6/29/2009
great story waiting on the next chapter.
rosiegirl chapter 6 . 6/29/2009
Great story so far. I like your version of Sirius and the more thoughtful Harry. Good work
Wolfric chapter 6 . 6/29/2009
I am enjoying your story so far. Thanks for writing. W.
xTheorise chapter 6 . 6/29/2009
Great story so far. Hope you update soon ]
dennisud chapter 6 . 6/28/2009
I understand your sitch here but remember Hermione did help him later on and saw the real Dumbles for who he was. As for Ron I'd say let him keep his head in his ass!

As for friends at school I'd say only Neville & Luna are to be trusted above the rest.

dennisud
Deathzealot chapter 6 . 6/28/2009
Pretty nice story. While I may not agree with something you have in here, others make sense. Also I will not bring out what I do not like about the story for by itself is a great story and I eager await the next chapter. Keep it coming.
Cateagle chapter 6 . 6/28/2009
Now this is going to be interesting, indeed. I have to wonder how Molly & Dumbles will take Harry having his own room rather than sharing one with Ron; I rather suspect both Molly and Albus would rather have him with Ron for their varied schemes to work "properly". I do like the way he's considering matters rather than just reacting and I suspect this is not going to help his relationsips with Ron and Hermione as he acts on what he's decided. It should be quite interesting to see how he deals with Sirius' full counsel.
snape504 chapter 6 . 6/28/2009
I love it! More, please. I am adding you to my alert list.

Debby
AlixMM chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
I thought Harry's room was on the fourth floor. One of the floors that Sirius blocked from everyone else. I love the library and the computer that Sirius installed. I hope Sirius can help Harry with his hearing/trial about the underage magic. Maybe Harry could talk to someone else in the ministry and offer up the memory about Voldie coming back?

thx again for posting was just reading the chapters again
red-jacobson chapter 6 . 6/28/2009
okay, you have my attention! I'll admit I'm really looking forward to the slapping down that Sirius or Harry gives to Molly, sorry, I just can't stand the b!tch!

red
AlixMM chapter 6 . 6/28/2009
This is very interesting. I love Sirius plotting to help Harry. I think it is great that he is able to claim the family title and that he disowned the others. It is too bad that he and Moony don't get along better but I can see where Sirius is coming from. Monny just 'follows' too easily and won't question anything Albus says. In a way I hope Sirius and Molly have a good fight where Molly get really told off. Plus maybe Harry would also point out that she isn't his mother and never will be. What I don't get is why they are staying with Sirius cripes if Albus could cast the Fidelus (sp) Charm on Sirius' house couldn't it be cast on the Weasley's place too? Don't give me that crap about the wards are stong enough.

I do like the talk that Sirius and Harry had and look forward to the next talk. I also like that Sirius hid the library. He is right about Hermione she is "book smart" but when does she use her 'imagination' to make things differently or something new? If she just quotes things from books and stuff then all she is... is a "parrot" or a 'xerox machine'... LOL copying stuff doesn't make you use your brains. Ron well he is just lazying and wants to live off of Harry's fame. And Ginny is a fan girl. The twins now they use their brains look at all the stuff they have come up with.

Anyway I look forward to more thx for posting
Always an Angel chapter 6 . 6/28/2009
This is great so far! I love that Sirius is taking such an active role in Harry's life. His views on people and actions are quite...astute. This is what Harry needed in OOTP. Great job so far! Can't wait for more!
Treck chapter 6 . 6/28/2009
I'm impressed. Tumshie recommended this in a group email and lacking anything to read I gave it a shot. I'm glad I did .

Will Umbridge be showing up?
Aggie Holmes chapter 6 . 6/28/2009
Awesome story.. it's interesting to see the books through a different prspective. Plus I always thought that Sirius should play a bigger role in Harry's life...But J.K. killed him first T_T..Can't wait for the next chapter! Thanks!

- Princess of the Rose