Reviews for The Agony Of The Rose
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
I'm with Bella! It's the indifferent break-ups that kills us! Angry break-ups...at least there's usually a good reason for it even if it hurts, too!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
That's so sad... [
LastRedAppleStanding chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
What a basrtard. And i'm really sorry for your breakup :(

I'm kinda going through something like that at the moment but i'm not with anybody. My best friend has abandoned me and we've been joined at the hip for four years now. That also feels like my hearts been ripped out.
iluvmypetsmb chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
this is a really good chapter.
JessicaLeeGeek0878 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
OMG! Are you stalking me? Sorry, but that happened to me, sort of. My ex BF had his arm around his girl of the week. worst day ever...
LoveLacedWithBeauty chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
aww hunni

this chapter is very emotinal and i can now unerstand how you felt its succh a shame it happend

stay strong huni

-shauna x
Sue chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Beautiful-so real and emotional...something we have all experienced one way or another.
dweissa chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
totally wanting to slit this edward's throat and bleed him to death!
Scarthor chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
nice story, ori :)
angel030893 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
your story is great I really loved it,I know how you feel about breaking up with your bf,and I'm really sorry,if he said that you can still been friends he's a complete idiot,at the end he is the one who is going to feel bad, since he don't understand that he lost a great person.

hope you're okay now,lots of love

angel
DncingThrghLife chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
That was powerful and so true. I can tell you wrote this from the bottom of your heart. It truly is theriputic to write your feelings, and to write it in a story.

But don't forget, love always comes back.

In the words of Celine Dion, "Don't give up on your faith, love comes to those who believe it..."

Great story!
dlw95 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
that was so good

i mean wow i almost cried

cause it is so real

im so sorry about ur ex

i really hope u feel better

but ur stories r amazing

OutOfMyHead0 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Oh gosh. Is it possible for you to do another one, Edward's POV. Like what did he feel or what he was thinking when he broke her heart. I'm a sucker for sad stories x]. Please make another

Ali
Nikkaayy95 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
brilliant. truly fucktastically amazing.
PaulIsMySilverWolf chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Ori this is amazing, you should write like this more often. If Jason is that stupid he's so not worth it. Does he have a new girlfriend? Cuz in the story it says Edward was with Tanya. I don't want to upset you or anything so yeah.

-TeamSeth4evr