Reviews for Behind locked doors
kagomesbutterflyfeeling chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Okay, so I only started reading this pairing today. In all honesty I only started reading fanfictions for this show today, and that was because of this pairing. I'm liking it, a lot, and am glad I was such an avid fan when I was younger and can remember most of these characters and can pick it all up so quickly, but this review isn't to commend me but to dote upon you! You are a very talented writer and I love the way your stories are composed. The plots are fascinating and I greatly look forward to reading the future chapters to this story. I warn that my reviewing habits have severly slackened in the last 6 months or more, but if I can put together a few words/sentences everytime you update, I hope that's enough.

So I do hope that you update very soon. This is going to be very interesting (I'm eager to see some Roy and Garth action, but that does not override my love for tension, plots and relationship build ups -).

So thank you for the spectacular read, good luck with the next chapter (like you need it) and I hope to hear/read from you real soon!

Your newest fan,

kagomesbutterflyfeeling
Angel13490 chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Good update soon!
KHFFotaku chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Wow that was really good! I was able to imagine Garth and Roy very well. Jinx and Wally were really well written too. I can't wait to see what you have planned for the next chapters!
Crazy Lady Knight chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Wow, that is quite a nice start to a story, I loved the detail and development Please continue!

- Crazy Lady Knight
Shikajino chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Dang. Poor poor poor Garth and Roy! I feel most sorry for Roy though. He had to live with his parents dead bodies for a day or so. That's gotta be traumatizing. And, Wally and Jink. Yes. -grins- This sounds like a great story! Keep it up, I want to read more! -gives you a giant cookie- ...because...um...you deserve one? Right?
KF fan chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Interesting beginnings. I was pleasantly surprised to see some AU Flinx here.

Certainly intriguing enough to merit further reading.