Reviews for Visions
nascar-girl chapter 4 . 11/22/2010
This puppy needs to be updated. I see in the review section there are others that want more also. Am wanting to see if he saves her and how. t/c
CULater chapter 4 . 7/20/2010
I love this, I mean love this. He kisses her and it's entirely impulse, not really even something he wants to do, just a way to throw her off her game.

Now Stephanie gets interesting. She doesn;t exactly fight him off even though he's holding her loosely. In fact when Chris does break off, she's stunned, speechless and for a few moments frozen. Chris must be a great kisser (lol) From her reaction there is a lot more going on on that side of the equation than we know which makes the story much more complex.

And she doesn't rat him out! You can't tell me HHH wouldn't have killed him right then and there for touching his wife. But Steph says nothing. Hmmmm.

So we end back in the inner dialogue of Chris's brain. Steph before she was corrupted, that innocence in her expression-he calls that the chink in her armor and I am wondering what he means by that term.

She was kissing him back too? Sublime! I realize this hasn't been updated in a while but its still very good and worthy of praise. I like what you have and hope you come back to it in the future!
CULater chapter 3 . 7/20/2010
HAHAHAHAHA Oh Chris! You are screwed. Despite reiterating how much he dislikes her, his subconscious and his body seem to be arguing that point. Kissing her is almost becoming an obsessions since everything keeps going back to that.

And then the irrational anger! Projecting much, Y2J? His body and brain and conflicted and of course rather than look at what that might mean, he decides its easier just to be angry at her for anything and everything.

But when she pulled Hunter to her in the hall, I had to wonder, does Steph know or have an idea about what she's doing to him?

The best part of all this (aside from the kissing!Chris, you're so animalistic) is the verbal back and forth. You write superb dialogue between Chris and Steph, right at each other's throats; Chris always getting the last word and Stephanie always trying to one up him.

I am off to the next chapter. This is getting hot!
CULater chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
Well, you swerved me. So the first chapter was a dream/glimpse of the future.

Hahah, so he kissed the Princess and he's thrown off his game. It seems like he really really wants to not enjoy remembering that kiss, particular when he decides she might have given him a disease. I laughed, seriously laughed, at that line because it is classic Jericho. Absolutely something he would say.

And it ends as all classic Y2j/ Steph altercations...Chris getting the last word over Stephanie no matter how hard she tries to provoke him. I'm hooked
CULater chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I bookmarked this last week and then forgot I had it set aside. Hoser arent i?

This is quite a set up..Steph's anger is palpable is Chris's worry/panic.. I would not wanna be in that room when that conversation went down. Even though she is all but threatening to run him over, he is pleading with her not to go..what does Chris know that we don't yet see?

And then the accident? Oh no:( I hope Steph's not badly hurt but it does not bode well for our Princess.
Alliegirl4life chapter 3 . 7/22/2009
Absolutely love this story, just like any other you write. "Are you more of a girl who likes it on top, Princess?" Best quote I've read in a story so far. I literally laughed when I read it. Nice job. Can't wait to read more.
ceruleanskye1212 chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
I am loving this story. I know it'll take some time for Chris and Stephanie to reach the point they are at in the first chapter but I really want to go for the ride with them and see them progress from hate to love under your penmanship. Good job and I'm excited for the next update.
Katie chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
Wow, this is just getting stranger and stranger, I really want to see how this all fits together. He's seeing a future, but is it really going to come true? I'm really interested in this story!
DCFanatic4life chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
You must continue this, first and foremost, you just must. There are WAY too many unanswered questions in this story for you to leave it like this and I demand answers lol.

I'm really intrigued by this first chapter. Like I said, there's so many questions here. First off, I do love that Chris and Stephanie are married. I tend to write them together to start a story and then give them some problem and I like that and I like it here. It adds that air of familiarity between them and it's an interesting dynamic. Now what exactly did Chris do? You allude to it, but there's a lot of backstory here. It doesn't seem horrible, but it seems very bad and I really want to know what happened there.

Then we have Chris, who seemingly has visions (going off the title). He knew that Stephanie was going to be hurt and tried to stop her. But how far do these visions go and do they always come true? The way you wrote it, it seems like this isn't a new occurrence for him as he didn't seem to be odd that he was having a vision of her getting hurt and you had Stephanie recognizing the look on his face, although that could just be the look of determination. On the other hand though, they must not always come true because he did eventually let her go, just telling her to be careful and if the visions always, always came true, then he wouldn't have let her go period and he would've gotten run over. It's just all so mysterious and I can't wait to find out what's up.

Then Stephanie is injured so there's that to clear up. I hope she's okay and I'm starting to wonder if Chris is with her because he's always been out to protect her or something, like his visions are always about her. Oh, I have no idea, I'll definitely keep reading as long as you keep writing, I love your writing a lot, it never disappoints. :)
JstTheOne chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
This is a great start, please continue, I want to know if Stephanie is okay, she has to be okay!
Katie chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Wow, this is such an interesting concept, I really hope you continue with this because there seems like a lot of unanswered things, like how did Chris know she'd get hurt, is he like a psychic or something? Please continue!