Reviews for Replaced
A Wind Has Blown the Sky Away chapter 18 . 8/9/2012
Weeping. Totally in tears here.
Wow.
WOW.
Inspired idea, skilfully written, beautifully executed. That ending is... killer.
Not the sort of fanfiction I generally read, but it is so jaw-droppingly amazing, I can't believe I never read it before.
Thank you for sharing this with us.
X
haiku101 chapter 18 . 7/8/2011
ok it is not cool to make me cry( as you can see from my first review i was completely lost and still kinda am but this ending clears it up a bit usually i dont like storys w/ OC's in them but this story seemed to work ya kno great story awsome job!D
haiku101 chapter 16 . 7/8/2011
i am like completely lost but will keep reading to the end ok?D
Tokoloshe Monster chapter 18 . 5/22/2011
Wow, I'm tearing up! And trust me, it takes one hell of a lot to make me cry.

This is an amazing story. Your description could use a bit of work, but the plotting was brilliant. It kept me guessing and wondering about how the story would pan out. It was a bit shorter than I was hoping for, but still incredible.

I love that there's almost no Fax in it, and absolutely no cliches at all. It's just so original, something you never see in this fandom any more.

Thank you for writing this. You inspire me.

Much love,

-Tokoloshe
alexa35 chapter 18 . 1/1/2010
This was such a bittersweet story.

Awesome, nonetheless. You did a great job, and even though I'm still a little confused about several things, I loved it. (Definite favourite) Worth the re-read. :) Awesome job, thumbs up and you get five golden stars!
alexa35 chapter 17 . 1/1/2010
Holy shit.
alexa35 chapter 15 . 1/1/2010
:O

Dude you're seriously good! :)
alexa35 chapter 10 . 1/1/2010
! :O

(Sorry for reviewing exclamation marks, but seriously, that's how I'm feeling right now. Hahaha! Awesome twists, and good job with the cliffhangers. Now I really want to continue, so sorry if I happen to skip reviewing a few chapters or so - I want to read :))
alexa35 chapter 8 . 1/1/2010
alexa35 chapter 6 . 1/1/2010
alexa35 chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
alexa35 chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
Uh oh, what did Mystery Girl do? :O
alexa35 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Hm I don't really know what to say yet, but I'll continue reading anyways :)

Something minor I spotted:

"I noticed from my vantage point of about twenty feet up that there was one conscience person below."

I believe you meant conscious instead of conscience? Yeah besides that everything's pretty a-okay grammar & spelling wise :D
Guest chapter 18 . 12/20/2009
i feel the need to be silent for a little while after reading this, wonderful plot.

a little confusing, if you ever rewrite,go slower.

but the story was sweet, and sad.

bittersweet.

my favorite stories are bittersweet.

this is one of my favorites.

*sad smile*

keep writing,

fly on.
babiixilyx3 chapter 18 . 11/9/2009
omg.i have the same birthday as olli and occi. lol except for the year of course. lol haha aw... the ending was so sad. :[ but it was a great story. :]