Reviews for A Start
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Aww,I like it
SciFiSiren2 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Yea! Another sweet Imzadi story, really enjoy these. Thanks for writing. These two always have a piece of their hearts reserved for the other, no matter how much time has gone by they will never totally let go. Well done!
Different Child chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Imzadi forever! 33 So sweet! You've got a knack for it. I always want more Imzadi! 33 That's how I found you. I was searching do Deanna solely because I am fine with reading fics just about her. Though if a coupling this is totally my TNG OTP. Lol. I'm also an otaku in the western definition(not the japanese because they think Otakus are...well...bad. XD Don't ever call yourself one there.). As in I like anime. P But I am actually interested in many other cultures. Example: I've been home almost a week from teaching abroad. ) But yes. Happiness and awesome writing! And a great start to the beginning of a relationship re-forming! 3
prolixius5 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Nicely done! Thanks for posting this.
PT21 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Another good moment in time for the couple. You're very good at them :)
Zara08 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Ah love is blind ;-) for an empath she's very vague on his feelings, no wonder they've danced alone for so long. Great shortie :-D Keep writing, love your writings :-)
dispatcher652 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Love your Imzadi stories. Keep writing them.