Reviews for What Have You Done?
Cersesi chapter 6 . 3/15/2014
I like it.
AnniBananni chapter 6 . 2/10/2014
I hope the next chapter comes out soon... did you notice that you said you took a long time on nearly every chapter? Thanks for writing such an awesome story.
kage kitsune 14 chapter 6 . 9/25/2012
Hahaha. I love this. Wonder how Smoker's gonna react to having Tashigi returned by the Straw Hats.
ShizaAssassian316 chapter 6 . 5/18/2011
I'm loving this story so far! Please keep writing more! It's getting really exciting!
Sdarian chapter 6 . 6/18/2010
This... While not bad, or full of errors or anything... It's just not really catching my interest.
klv chapter 6 . 5/17/2010
This is absolutely perfect. Awesome. Fantasmagorically great. One thing is missing: in chapter 5, when Brooke and Zoro are sparring, Brooke says he will take Zoro's advice to heart. I immediately said to myself:

"Oh! But I don't have a heart!"

Sadly, however, it did not appear on the page. If you would, I would greatly appreciate that addition to your story. It just wouldn't be Brooke to let that go without the joke.

This story is ridiculously awesome! Rah!

klv
Sora Tayuya chapter 6 . 2/16/2010
Good chapter. Great, actually. Since I am somewhat supporting the theory that Zoro and Tashigi should be together, Nami's comment to Luffy is pretty funny. You are also right in saying that authors forget about the Grand Line's frequent storms. But, on the contrary, would you prefer it to be that every single One Piece fanfic writer went out and put storm scenes into their stories? I mean, there are only so many things the crew can do in a storm, and especially with an OC character, which is equally common. I suppose that it is ok though. Great chapter, thanks for the update.
J Luc Pitard chapter 6 . 2/10/2010
Good story. I tend to see the two swordsmen as being a more likely couple, but it's sweet for Luffy to be the hero for Tashigi. Well written and fun story!
Lanky Nathan chapter 5 . 2/10/2010
Oh, and from reading the story, I have no idea why you rated it as M. Is something gona happen later? Cause this is really only a T rating at max.
Lanky Nathan chapter 6 . 2/10/2010
Wow this is pretty cool! I'm really surprised you don't have more reviews S keep it up anyway! Just because it only has a few reviews doesn't mean it's not good )
ruby890 chapter 6 . 2/9/2010
ya tease luffy time was a great fic update plz
Aamaterasu chapter 6 . 2/9/2010
Nice Story!

As a matter of fact, I was thinking of a similar plot, but your story is far better. I hope you find time to update it more regularly!
ruby890 chapter 5 . 1/30/2010
i think i the fight sence was good.i cant wait for the update
soccachix101 chapter 5 . 12/28/2009
post another chapter please!
Sora Tayuya chapter 5 . 12/28/2009
Well, 1) The chapter was very good

2) Your work life sounds really interesting. Playing in the rain, and never having enough time to work on writing creative things...well, that last part really isn't good...but the rain sounds fun. Anyway, so good chapter and no pressure for the next one to come up soon, because you're so busy.