Reviews for Taken out of Context
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
This was really good. Sweet and funny. I enjoyed.
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
HAHAHA...Do Chrissy really want 2 know what Matty and jeffy's doing XP
GrandpasGuitars chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
I'm laughing so hard I can't breathe. Seriously, anyone can see Jeff was getting a massage. Heck, you're bound to get knots, doing all the stuff he does.

That was pretty stupid of Chris, but hey. Chris is stupid sometimes. That's why we love him.
wrestlefan4 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
LOL cute cute cute. It's so funny how they tiff so much over little things and then worry each other over it. XD They're both a couple of drama queens. :)

“N-no. I just figured that after a few days, he’d come around and give me a tongue lashing for whatever stupid thing I’ve done now and then we’d work it out.” Chris said that, that was one of my favorite things lol. I can see him like that, and kind of like, it's just a regular occurance that he does stupid things-just because it's his nature not that he really means to-and gets his ass in trouble with Matty.

Matt thinking he's replaceable, how dare he. Matticho without Matt is just 'icho'...and that's nuthin. :)

It was really cute liked it a lot.

I'm guessing the brothers were just giving each other some back massages. But it was funny how taken out of context it sounded...lol.

WF
Souless666 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
you forgot to make the story complete ;)

Oh and I would love to know what they hell they were doing too. lol
Animal Luvr 4 Life chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Hell, I'd like to know what the brothers Hardy were up to, LOL!