Reviews for Nothing Between Us
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Go hotch!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Wow! Sweet hotly fic:-) i dont know why i love them i just do. And im still hoping that you will keep writing hotly fics. I love them so much. And you write well. Nice fic,by the way!
linelm chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
So sweet! Really great solution for our couple! ;D
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Aw, how cute! I loved this. Great job. (:
canuck17 chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
yes to the 100 cm fics!:D
ChristinaAngel chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
I don't like the thought of Emily leading the team, I much prefer Strauss letting them work together as long as it doesn't interfere with their job but it worked well here. I liked seeing Aaron's slow fall into love starting with getting used to her saying coming to say 'Goodbye' and how long it took for him to realise what she meant about why she was changing jobs.
Hotchly chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
I'm on board for this too!

Congratulations and keep writing about this amazing couple!
ramona chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
i loved it. Iam also on boared for 100 cm ( Aarron AndEm) fics lol.
jeannieann chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Really enjoyed your last couple of stories. Congrats on your 100 stories...WOW!
ThnksFrThMmrs87 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
So very sweet
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
That was fantastic! I loved it!

Leah
Sami Marie chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Great story loved the ending especially. and a hundred CM stories from you is definitely something I wouldn't mind one bit. I myself need to get back to writing I've got about 4 or 5 challenge prompt stories in progress as we speak. I just need to finish them.
bookworm86 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
This is one of the most enjoyable stories about this pairing I've ever read. It explains the evolution of their relationship in a concise and realistic way, which only makes the ending more believable.

I love the idea of Hotch missing Emily saying goodbye to him at the end of the day, but it gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling to think that now she won't really be saying goodbye - she'll merely be picking him up to go home together. As far as warding off loneliness goes, she really couldn't do much better than that! :)

Also, I'm totally on board with the idea of you writing 100 CM fics. I'll definitely be here to read them! :)
Ecda chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Very sweet. Love those two together!
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009