Reviews for Doppelganger
Awesome short :)
Lexy chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Interesting thought Preistly meeting Dean
Twinchy chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
hehe, Enkidu, telling the plot from both Dean's and Priestly's POV was great entertainment.

With their... ehm, very different outward appearance, I can see why neither of the two men wanted to acknowledge the obvious similarities. ;-)
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I love the characterization, you did a really good job nailing both universes. And, while I'm a Dean!girl all the way, I have quite a soft spot for Priestly. Yum.

I love Dean's "He was wearing a skirt." As though that's the definitive proof that no way was the guy at all like him, tempered with, "That hot girl did seem kinda into him." Ah, similarities after all.
LamiaJade chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Hey there!

First of all, good movie choice! XD

And your drabbles are great! I love the POV change and... Can't say what I like the most. They are just awesome! XD

Good job! ;);)

Luv and hugs

Mary
CatBeist chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Oh that is awesome... TIH and SPN! Awesome!
Liafrombrazil chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
No way! Dean's so right, he's much more handsome than Priestly. :)

I loved the way you wrote it as a 'separated crossover'. I could picture Sam's face when they entered the sandwich shop. LOL.

Extremely funny drabbles, again. You're amazing!

“Jughead? With the bowlegs and the bad attitude and the button down?” Ouch!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Good one. I liked seeing them see each other from their pov. Nicely done. :)
bhoney chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Somehow I missed seeing this the first time around. Very cute fic! It was fun to see the parallels in the conversations, LOL.
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
omg ten inch hero! my favv movie! grat idea.

of course when tish says something priestly goes "yes" hahahaa.

LOVED IT. deff going into favss
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
You ROCK! Best. Crossover. EVER! I am officially in LOVE with this - and it's perfect! It's exactly what they would think of each other (at least on the outside - secretly they would get along like gangbusters!)...
NC Girl chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Well, I have to admit, I don't know anything about "Ten Inch Hero" but I still enjoyed your drabble in two parts! :) Especially "Jughead? With the bowlegs and bad attitude..."
LuckyMe1 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
I loved Jensen as Priestly he was so adorable. This is a great cross over. Good Job.
azab chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
great job
Orange Autumn chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Lol! Ah, the concept of that is awesome. Priestly and Dean! w00t! Very great! :D