Reviews for Blue
Amles80 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Oooh, so beautiful. Wonderful, I love this. I wish more people were writing SaraYuu, instead of... that other more popular pairing...
Sakura Sango chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Oh awesome story. I loved it!
Kataru chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Despite Sara's angstness, Yuuri will always be the Sun that will always shine for him. His smile, Sara's strong back.

But Sara, why so Serious? lols

It's nice to find a new sarayuu fic on a pile of yuuram. Good thing I didn't stop browsing through. Just when I thought SaraYuu's pairing starting to blur on me -after reading a yuuram-, this fic makes SaraYuu rise shining through. Really, this pairing has something unique that yuuram can't fight with -at least for me-.

THANKs for the Fic! I hope you wont get tired writing about them, though.
Ryzaki chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Ugh. Ignore the idiotic WolframYuuri shipper please. Ugh. And they wonder why I hate that ship. Just ugh.

On the other hand your fic was beautiful. Personally I adore YuurixSara so I was pleased to find such a gem among the million of WxY.
MAZOKU FLAMER chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
I HATE SARAYUU. I'LL SHOUT IT TO THE SKIES AND YOU'LL NEVER FIND ME MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. DROP IT. YUURAM RULES!

BURN BABY BURN.
Robin G. Fellow chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Cute! This fic really brightened my day!
LaChoy chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
KLEVFBSLGBIA! I AM KEYSMASHING! OVFFAOHIHIA! SO SWEET! Oh my God, this is just what I needed after a lousy day and yesterday, spent a lot of the day talking about KKM and Sara and SaraYuu and KFJLSILFIJFEFASU! It's such an odd coincidence you write me a SaraYuu after talking about it yesterday. Are you in my head? BUTBUTBUT! Yuuri complimenting his eyes! The way their fingers accidentally hooked EVERYTHING! I love how you write Sara, making him himself, but still make him seem so vulnerable. And ugh, Yuuri's so right! Sara does need to keep those glasses off! But you do not suck! I didn't remind anybody about my birthday or tell them, so. xD I LOVE YOU, THOUGH! *loves on more than ever before*