Reviews for Moonlight
Asioleshion chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I loved the way you described Kaoru, I was as enthralled as Keshin. Beatifully done
CloTi Kismet chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
This one is awesome!

Too bad they can't be together though...

SRAS9 chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Hello!

You write very well and with a lot of vocabulary! My first language is portuguese not english and I had to go to the dictionary more than once, but even though, I loved it because it's so good, so "enchanted"... You really sould continue this fanfic!

Congratulations and thanks!
sakura0617 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
wow this is good~~ very detailed descriptions :3 by the way this is Vivian commenting :]
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
fantastic imagery.

entranced,

ginny
Eun Hee chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
You're off to a good start. It seems like an interesting concept to me. Your grammar's pretty good, but I think it's a little TOO verbose. You should tone down the descriptions a bit, because when I was reading it, I felt like I was reading something by Stephenie Meyer. Don't take it the wrong way, though. I believe this has a lot of potential. ;)
KatieB19 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
cute
JeniNeji chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Hey you! How are you? I see you have been writting a lot! WOW

Its like I entered, since I had internet issues and then I saw Two new stories! [PD: I was stuck on chapter 8 before my internet decided to torture me] so I decided to check them out first. :D

This is a very nice universe...I have no idea what ideas you have in your head if you continue this...but I'm sure that they would be rather...new!

Forgive me for not reading and reviewing sooner XD

PD: i was amazed at how i instantly recognized your name since I read a lot of stories...it must be because you are special!

Good luck!
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Nice! O

Ari chan
talkstoangels77 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
This is very interesting, please continue!