Reviews for Underworld to vampire
Ruanananana chapter 7 . 7/7/2013
Awesome O.O ...6am ... these annoying birds ...i need to sleep *pulls curtains to cover sun*...awesome story but man you made me stay up all night reading it XD...some hours of sleep and i shall come to read the other part 3 loved it
Ruanananana chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
Wow! You linked the Rosario Vampire characters with the Underworld series pretty well. I know cuz i watched Underworld 2 or 3 times, is one of my faves O.O
Tsukune chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
So apparently I got to fuck Moka twice. My life is now complete. THANK YOU MASTER AND OU!
wolf191000 chapter 7 . 9/2/2010
WOW that was an amazing story, now I'm gonna read the next one great job.
wolf191000 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
WOW cool, very actiony great job.
Bigreader in The Omniverse chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
You write ok, but did you deviate from the movie plot at all? Just changing character of the movie to the forms and names of the Rosario Vampire characters is kind of boring.
Bigreader in The Omniverse chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I havent read much of the story, but if it is a mixture of Underworld movie and fusion with Roasario Vampire then shouldn't it be in the crossover section?
ClanCrusher chapter 7 . 10/17/2009
I left a review for your story in my forum, "Prepare to be Reviewed." You can see it there.
homelesstick chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
So are you going to follow up with Underworld Evolution, that would be cool.
Ou-Rex chapter 7 . 8/10/2009
Woot! Finally done and it came out pretty awesome. I love fight scenes so much! They're always fun to do but take so long! i hope we can get things moving along and havea bit of more fun!

Until Next Update~!
Demondog666 chapter 7 . 8/10/2009
This was great story. I can't wait for the sequel.
Henry Anthony Courtler chapter 7 . 8/10/2009
well done man! I loved how the story ended and I can't wait for the sequel!
Demondog666 chapter 6 . 8/6/2009
I really don't want Ginei to die. I thought this was a great chapter. Please update soon.
Ou-Rex chapter 6 . 8/6/2009
I'm scarred for life after seeing that...

and as for the chapter finally up! Took alot of work and was quite difficult doing battle scenes as they take up so much more detailed work, but hope you liked our efforts.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to sell the recording of Ghoul and Moka on the internet,(on Master's account).

Until Next Update~!
evilfrog1 chapter 5 . 8/5/2009
This is not a bad story but it seems to be a cookie cutter. It is almost exactly like the movie you need to change things other then names and looks you need to add new happening. If i wanted to hear about underworld i would watch it you need to add your own flair to it. You have a good writing style and a strong vocab you make the read enjoyable. It can end the same or some what differently but you need to change the events that lead to it. I really hope you understand where i am coming from and I hope to see some more of your idea's not the movies in the next chapter.