Reviews for The Destiny of Sparda's Descendant
Kaosreaper99 chapter 2 . 7/22
Holy fucking shit! You really fucked up here. This story is basically just a basic brain-storm you pulled out of your ass on the fly! Thus far the entire story is you throwing major parts of plot, lore, backstory, and important information at the audience with some combining words(such as "The" and "What") while still forgetting to put in most of the information and then making your readers run to catch up latter! And they can only do that if the have a very intimate understanding of the two lores that you are loosely basing this junkyard Frankenstein's monster off of! You need to completely re write this entire story and should you do it correctly there should be triple the current word count, and proabally five times as much in the first 3 chapters while backing off the plots progression speed majorly! You need to seriously fix your shit!
ChaosIzanagiNoOokami chapter 1 . 7/21
great chapter but i believe you can do extremely well in a career of writing
Axcel chapter 7 . 3/29
I doubt Pedomaru's hickies of doom would work on someone with demon blood.
Axcel chapter 6 . 3/29
I just realized that previously you said Naruto had Force Edge on his back and Red Queen was stored away. You never said he swapped them out. Besides, Force Edge could probably one-shot anything short of the tier just below and including Mundus...
Axcel chapter 6 . 3/29
So it took them five minutes for Ino to say one sentence, thereby costing them the fight due to Shikamaru running out of chakra to spend on kagemane? Really? I don't think you realize how long that is.
Axcel chapter 2 . 3/29
Why do people keep calling Yamato an "Okatana"? Why can't authors just do a tiny bit of research, as tiny an amount as GOOGLE, for God's sake! It is called an oodachi! Which was mistranslated as nodachi back when Japanese was first being translated. The typo was corrected but the name stuck a bit. The term Okatana has never been used at all. Not even as a typo or translation error or nickname. It is something that idiots made up because they were too lazy to look up the real name way back when anime and manga started being popular outside of Asia.

Now we have Google, so there is even less of an excuse. Besides, Yamato is obviously NOT an oodachi. It is much too short. More like something between a normal katana and an oodachi, favoring the katana. It so appears to be a bit broader than a katana.
Axcel chapter 1 . 3/29
Awww, the arm always reminds me of Nero. I reject Nero's existence. Kyrie, too. I like Kyrie well enough, except that she is a helpless, useless, damsel-in-distress. Nero is just a whiny, irritating brat. It annoyed me that he didn't die in the game. On the bright side, we at least also get to play as Dante, whose as awesome as ever. So, I just ignore Nero and Kyrie's existence in my headcannon and assume that the only part that happened was the Dante playthrough. Oh, and that Dante cut Mundus in half with Yamato while wearing a "Problem?" Trollface.
You used a small grammar mistake in this you you past prefix with present instead of said it should be says when people are talking
this is the best you came up with? good thing you screwed your shitty little and unimportant story right at the start so i did t have to read this tripe too much... im out of here since your stupidity could be contagious you freak
User chapter 7 . 11/22/2014
Your story is badly written
You bring in Baku and zabuza and you totally forget about them.
You gave naruto so much resources and weapons with excellent teachers and you left him fighting like a genin, with the amount of guns he has he should be able to take care of any ninja he came across in the forest of death even orochimaru, the guns he has are unique and special above all the guns are foreign weapons and which have never been seen before in the elemental nations and so no defence have been built or made for it.
You also give him powerful swords and make him use them anyhow. Yamato alone was enough for him it was said that the sword could cut through anything and is the key to opening the gate of hell. Yet naruto uses the sword like any other Katana.
I am not impressed. Not to mention naruto is a cocky moron.
I AM DONE WITH THIS FIC
Madgormley chapter 21 . 9/29/2014
Excellent story
Primus2021 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
NaruHinaHaku Please!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/2/2014
b1ic1th!
Ace of Hate chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
If you change Chojis "I'm not fat, I'm chubby" to "I'm not fat, I'm fluffy", you'd have a perfect Gabriel iglasias quote.
Rebmul chapter 17 . 7/15/2014
u evil cruel son of a bitch I don't think even the devil himself would make someone listen to that crap