Reviews for The Destiny of Sparda's Descendant
The Tetract chapter 5 . 1/29
oh wow, ANOTHER story where Naruto is sooo smart and "omg Sasuke that genjutau was supposed to keep us from having competition" Fucking generic, overdone, and annoying as hell.
The Tetract chapter 4 . 1/29
that's called being a douchebag, Naruto. not being a player. hope this isn't gonna be one of the Naruto in name only stories where Naruto is a complete cocky shithead
Guest chapter 21 . 12/13/2016
Hey i wanted it now when are you going to make to the next book for the destiny of sparda's descendant i really loved the first book
Voltrasin chapter 18 . 11/1/2016
What about Pandora? Naruto didn't mention that one.
jakobkonradstein chapter 2 . 10/12/2016
After reading the first chapter I thought the story will become good. Then in chapter 2 the stereotypical boring and shitty Sasuke bashing started. Dropped the story instantly. I really don't know how people can enjoy these bashing storys.
my 2 guys chapter 13 . 6/19/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
arinasution5 chapter 11 . 6/7/2016
Gg ddsdgg
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 21 . 4/30/2016
Yes! I can't wait for the sequel!
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 11 . 4/30/2016
Neji is an asshole, so is Kakashi. And I am getting so much advice for dates when I go one them from this! And not bad songs either. That Mario one was classic.
The Devils Bleeding Crown chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
What the fuck? Naruto NEVER knew what parental feelings looked like, or felt like. How can he immediately know Zabuza views Haku as a daughter, after a tiny transformation?
Stranger Glass chapter 21 . 3/1/2016
Alright, so far so good. Though if you're going to have someone dance to the tune of bullets then use twin machine-guns. Here is a description of them they have the same shape and size of the machine-gun KOS-MOS uses in Xenosaga but the main body is purple with yellow circuit lines, bone white barrels, and a silver skull on one side. You can tell which Devil Arm it is part of by the description alone but if not here are the initials P.B.(not an insult). Bye for now.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/22/2016
Pleas update
Chris McLean chapter 5 . 10/24/2015
Total Drama: Pakettew island! Hahhahhahahhahhahhahahahahhhahahhaha
Wolfone10 chapter 8 . 10/23/2015
ad chunin rank? IS WIPE MY ASS RANK? can you tell me irukia did all this? OR Mizuki? THAT IS laughable.
Wolfone10 chapter 7 . 10/23/2015
There us a LOT of naruto that makes no sense, you keep assassins out by hiding him, but encourage village assassins. You make a "normal" childhood without friends... You say nothing later because of same even though he has 10 s-classes, and entire village (sound) and a traitor (sasuke) after him... I'm pretty much sure whatever his parents had don't equal this!