Reviews for The Destiny of Sparda's Descendant
lou2003us chapter 19 . 12/22/2017
I really want to see what happens next. Looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the great work.
god of all chapter 21 . 12/14/2017
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
BigBonedNinja chapter 21 . 8/18/2017
I was about to revoke your Narutard Card if this was left unfinished. loL
BigBonedNinja chapter 20 . 8/18/2017
Fascinating.
DonningTheCowlOfTheDarkKnight chapter 18 . 8/17/2017
Naruto is a little bastard here, but still amusing. I am not a fan of Harems etc so no CRA etc. But In this it's not all in your face so it's pretty easy to deal with. Good job.
DonningTheCowlOfTheDarkKnight chapter 17 . 8/17/2017
Was that supposed to be a a princess bride moment "Prepare to die"?
DonningTheCowlOfTheDarkKnight chapter 16 . 8/17/2017
Getting a touch annoyed that the story is almost at a close already.
DonningTheCowlOfTheDarkKnight chapter 14 . 8/17/2017
Orochi-bitch is going down!
DonningTheCowlOfTheDarkKnight chapter 13 . 8/17/2017
Naruto made Neji learn one simple rule... Never piss off Naruto... It's just not safe. LoL
DonningTheCowlOfTheDarkKnight chapter 12 . 8/17/2017
Poor Sasuke. LoL. Orochimaru is in for a world of hurt.
DonningTheCowlOfTheDarkKnight chapter 5 . 8/16/2017
I hate the first test so much... I have read it so many times I've nearly lost it.
DonningTheCowlOfTheDarkKnight chapter 4 . 8/16/2017
Awesome Naruto is awesome. That is all. It's amusing to see Sasuke whine, and to see Kakashi dance.
DonningTheCowlOfTheDarkKnight chapter 3 . 8/16/2017
An interesting revision of Naruto's heritage.
DonningTheCowlOfTheDarkKnight chapter 1 . 8/16/2017
It's Shinobi Gatana using my writing partner's and I's joint account. I am too lazy to sign into my own right now. It's a good, if short start. Keep up the good work.
Dino aids chapter 16 . 8/7/2017
oh man why does no one get this. Concubine is someone who is a mistress. She will be romantically involved with a married man, also will be accepted by his spouse, yet will NEVER MARRY HIM. Kasumi is engaged to Naruto so concubine here makes no sense at all yiu should have used Fiance.