Reviews for Not Being Funny, but RH Writers SUCK!
MaidMadeline chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I love the sibling action. Who would have thought of a story about a brother and sister watching Robin Hood together? I miss my brother!
INCONCIVABLE chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
The writers screwed up Isabella's story line. If they'd had Robin, Guy and the rest of the outlaws (but mostly Rob and Guy) treat her differently (read:not treating her like crap) then I doubt she would have gone crazy, or if she had, it would have been treated as a tragedy rather then 'oh Kate was right, everybody love Kate, despite having gone through a tone of crap Isabella is in no way sympathetic, Kate, Kate, KATE!'
I think it was stupid have Robin in an actual relationship after Marien died. Sure he could have feeling for someone to add 'draaaamaaaa' but he shouldn't have moved on. He pretty much told Isabella that he could never get over Marien (not very well, but still), then ran to Kate two episodes later? Even though his best friend had a (very obvious) crush on her. And this girl who everyone 'loooooveees' wanted to leave a woman to her abusive husband, who was planing to kill and rape her? And we are still ment to like her?
No. Just...just ...no
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Season 3 completely SuCKED the whole time I was wanting Kate to die and she had my name! She wasn't pretty, funny, good fighter, or even actor! They has robin have a new girl about 3 episodes away from when Marian died. Stupid show I watched the last season while playing on my iPod I just couldn't get into it anymore I didn't even care when they killed robin and just rolled my eyes when he said bye to Kate. The only episode I put down my iPod to watch was when robins father came back and told the story about archer only good episode out of season 3...I has to sit down and watch the cartoon robin hood to be able to not the robin hood. He is my favorite super heroe of all time and this show almost ruined him for me... Such a disappointment... So glad they didn't try to make a season 4...
charlie-becks chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
That was pretty much my reaction, but i've spent all of season 3 thinkin die Kate die! Not only could she not act but she was a stuck up bitch that was rude to my favorites! And Tuck! What the hell! Boring character! An then the tossers kill allan, i think they lost there marbles, and i pretty much sulked throuhg the last episode, which i did watch, but i didn't really like Marin either so her appearance didn't thrill me lol

Cheers for writin this, gonna go back and watch the lot again :P
Bundibird chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I just saw the final two episodes yesterday, and devastated would be a good word. I freakin sobbed man.

I'm glad I'm not the only person who was outraged and distraught and horrified and furious and gutted. it took me a while to recover from my stunned silence after ep 12 finished, and when I did I was storming around yelling at the writers because seriously, wtf.

then I watched ep 13 straight after (yay DVDs) and there was more sobbing and more stunned silence and more yelling at the writers because seriously, again, wtf?

at least Much lived. I was like your brother- archer was fussing over guy and Kate over robin and I was like, MUCH ISN'T F**KING MOVING GUYS!

I too, was fully of the opinion that Allan would swoop in and save the day. and even after the whole arrow thing (where I did what your brother did and screamed "ALLAN!" loud enough that the next street over probably heard me) I refused to believe he was dead until Much found him and all my wild hopes were crushed. and then I was like whichever one of you it was that was sitting there going, they killed Allan. they killed Allan.

I checked out some of your reviews that you got for this Fic and Haras Railfcm? yeah, I'm totally with them. that would have been a far more awesome ending.

in conclusion? yeah. the robin hood writers freakin suck. and I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so.

Bundi.
Satan Abraham chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Lol, I was sad Allan died, too. :(

I hate Tuck. And Kate. And Isabella's just weird.

And then they didn't even MAKE series 4.
walkerrbait chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
it's really quite freaky how my reaction to Allan being MURDERED at the end of the episode was exactly like the brother's! i was sitting there for at least 10 minutes after the episode have finished just rocking back and forth going

"They've killed Allan, they've killed Allan, they've killed Allan!"

and yes, series 3 DID suck. it failed. EPIC failure of a series! *rant over*

good fic though! :D

SKW

x
lollypop chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
a load of rubbish, of course i was sad when allan died,but i wasnt screaming that i wasnt going to watch robin hood again! and that last sentance, series 3 sucked, you dont mean that do you? RUBBISH
Johny chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
I love the girl that wrote this story, it is as if she was writing my every thought.

I wish there was some way to chat to her so we could spend hours writing the wrongs of the world (at least the Tv world).

I bet the writers and executive were paid a fortune for ruining Robin Hood for us.

They most probabley thought they were so clever getting a soap star "Kate" in the show. If we wanted to watch someone as talentless and annoying as her we would watch soaps and not Robin hood.

Johny
Haras Railfcm chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Very clever with your story rant! Let me tell you, I COMPLETELY agree with you 100%! I had read the spoilers for that episode by accident, so I didn't even bother watching it. Know that you are not alone- I am no longer watching the show either. The only reason I put up with the rubbish they called Series 3 was because of Allan. The only reason I would watch what is going to be even worse would have been Allan. He was one of the FEW not rumored to be leaving the show. You would think that the writers would get a hint when the majority of the original cast was leaving. But no, they had to do this. And he doesn't even die decently! I think Marian shouldn't have died, and Series 3 should have been King Richard coming back, and Robin and everyone helping the King return everything to "normal", and then end the show for good with Robin marrying Marian, with a shot of Much with Eve, Will with Djaq holding a baby, and then when Marian threw her bouquet, a girl standing next to Allan would catch it, and he would say something cheeky to her, and she would reply with something cheeky, and he would say,"I'm Allan. Who are you?" and she would say, "I'm Ellen." And everything would be find and accurate to the Legend.

*sigh*

ok. rant done. Once again, you are very clever and I like what you did. I just realized that you are reviewed my story "I'm Not Being Funny"! Thank you!

I really think that we all need to ban together and send a complaint letter to BBC.
Novindalf chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
You know this is practically echoing the voices in my head D

Except for the whole god-mother, diaper advert (because I watch on BBC1 which has no commercial adverts, and we call them nappies in the UK), and the being 'done' with RH (because I've been saying that all series, and still haven't quite finished. Plus I want to watch next week.

But yeah, apart from that I agree D

x Arria
Kates Master's Sister chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
It made me cry. Seriously. It's the most god-damn awful thing on tv and not only do I watch it religiously, it makes me cry. Why? Why? Nothing makes me cry! Bambi doesn't make me cry! But you know, go and kill Allan, cue the water works! It was the same with Marian. Mind you, thinking Much was dead didn't help the whole crying problem.

But hey ho. I'm still watching on Saturday. I have to make sure Much lives. And I might suffer from Armitage-withdrawal symptoms, which are not good.

Congratulations on becoming a god mother!
MaidenStar chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Brilliant! Seriously, I loved it. I haven't seen this episode yet, I'm in the UK and generally never miss RH or, if I do I catch up on it as soon as it's physically possible. But...I was at my school's prom so yeah and I kinda promised my friend I'd watch it with her tomorrow. Although, to contradict myself I've been done with RH for a while now, it's gone downhill. So, thanks so much for writing this, I'm glad people are protesting in whatever way is possible, it's nice to know I'm not the only (ex)fan who feels like curling up and rotting at the loss of such a great show and such a great character.

MaidenStar x
semi-unusual-bystander chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
We must be strong, Lady Marianne, and write as many Allan-centric fics as humanly possible. Maybe he'll come back to life (and marry me)

*sigh*

Thanks for showing your outrage as well... we've gotta stick together, all us Allan-fans. lol- OMG that is the first lol I've used since Allan died... egad. lol.

~maybeitsmaybelline