Reviews for One last Chance
TheGrandDuchess chapter 7 . 1/12/2013
Please update soon, this is good.
StrawberriCat chapter 7 . 10/4/2012
It would be great if you updated this, since I love Anne Boleyn and the Tudors. Really hope you continue!
Sarah Zitter chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
I love this story please continue with this story. Also can Henry be faithful towards Anne from now on and forever please. Also can Anne have three or four baby boys and she can live after the birth please. Plus after the birth later on she can have another baby boy sometime please.
Lady Labrat chapter 6 . 5/16/2012
Wounder what henry would do if he saw Thomas strike his daughter.
Sarah Zitter chapter 6 . 3/14/2012
I love this story please continue with this story. Plus can Henry

find out that Anne's father is being mean to her please. Plus can

Jane run away and find a guy to marry please. Also can Anne have three sons and can Henry be faithful to her please.
Frost Merry Darkness Luver chapter 7 . 12/26/2011
i'm interested my e-mail is .co
Yulia.11.11 chapter 6 . 12/15/2011
Found this story today, and have to say it is fabulous! Keep writing, please :)
Guest chapter 7 . 12/12/2011
can't wait for u to get back to writing!
Evil E. Evil chapter 7 . 12/12/2011
Account Currently on Hiatus chapter 7 . 12/11/2011
This is really interesting, you should definitely continue. I can beta for you if you like. Anyways, please update soon, I can't wait!
Sarah Zitter chapter 6 . 11/10/2011
I love this story please continue with this story. Plus can Henry find out that Anne's father is bullying Anne please. Also can Anne carry four sons and can she live through child birth please. Plus can Henry not have any mistress please. Also later on when Anne and Henry children are a little older can Anne have

another son or sons from Henry please.
G chapter 6 . 7/3/2011
I can't help but gloat about the fact that Charles is in trouble. LOL.

About Thomas Boleyn, I'm glad that you tried to help readers understand him. Unfortunately, I just can't bring myself to like him.
G chapter 5 . 7/3/2011
Great chapter! I wonder if Brandon is going to be punished in some form?

BTW, faith is actually fate, at least in the way you're writing it.
G chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
Yay, Anne and Henry have another chance! Hopefully, things will be better.

I have to say that in the first paragraph, before the word 'marriage', I thought he was sending away Anne! I'm not a big Jane fan, but I feel a bit sorry for her. I have the feeling she may get pregnant.
G chapter 3 . 7/3/2011
Well, I guess I know what he decided. :) Plus, they didn't say 'OK' back then. Use 'alright' instead.