Reviews for Lines of Communication
ivory bones chapter 1 . 2/7
beautiful
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Gin being enigmatic and creepy as always. Fucking bastard. He died and redeemed himself. Damn him.
Anon chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
This is just beautiful. Very well-written. Thank you for sharing this. 3
Hebi R chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
That simple moment of "human" contact, especially considering Orihime's similarities to Rangiku, is poignant.
Gin's story is so incredibly tragic, after all. Over a hundred years focused on one single goal, waiting for the right moment, and failing in the end to accomplish much at all. He probably helped Aizen far more than he hurt him.
Seinakyou chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
This is really quite a lovely moment you've captured here. Your writing style works very well and I think you got the characterization down.

Very nicely done :)

seina
MagisiticalM chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Gin's character was so damn tragic in reality... Sigh..

And your fic: I can imagine this actually happening..

Gin didn't have to die..*sob*..

I hate the way gin and rangiku turned out..

Lovely story... Things really aren't quite what they seem.. :)
Mahi-Mahi chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
this is so unbelievably good!
ssapientia chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I loved this, it was a beautiful little one-shot.
Sunny chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Really, really intresting! Good start of a story, I love it 3

Nice and PLZ next chapter? :O ;)

Keep up the good work!

/Sunny
Ozuchi-Kozuchi chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Beautifully written story. Your style is very...sophisticated, but not overly so. I have a question though. Is this a pairing fic? It doesn't seem romantic. It feels more...friendly. Just wondering. ;
HikariYamino chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
I wish there was more GinXOrihime fanfics! Gin simply rocks!
charmy's choice chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Seems more a conversation between captives, at times.
Dragonkit chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Ahh! I had seen this on your Livejournal. I am glad that I am finally able to favorite it properly. This is one of the most well-written stories that I have read. Every word is exact. The whole tone has that ideal hint of snark and every image was perfectly pictured in my mind. I can only hope that you might consider writing more of these two. I was so happy to finally read a story about their interactions. Again, a wonderful story!
ElizaGraceful chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Fabulous. I'm in love with the way you write. I saw the whole story clearly in my head. :)
PlanetStorm chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
I hope that you'll consider writing more stories about these two. You seem to have a really good bead on how they'd interact, and your style of writing is fantastic.