Reviews for Promise of Love
lavanderbunny chapter 2 . 4/7
/ so sweet!
Aaaah! How adorable and perfect! I agree, I think Italy is way smarter than people give him credit for and I'm glad you showed this in the story. Thank you so much for writing this it was the best thing ever! 3
DimmedFlame chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Ok to be clear, I am a neutral person around shipping, meaning I don't like to do those 'shippings'. I may not ship anyone at all, but I found this story and it is very sweet and touching. :) I love how you express both of them in this short story. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
I loved it thanks for writing this!
Sky Veneziano chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
This was just... Awesome job!
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
Aw, cute! I was totally fangirling although it was very mushy (in the best possible way). Poor Italia, his angst is too sad. I know lots of smart Italians too!
BurnAllTheEvidenceOf2011 chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
OH oops this is going to be kept forever and is going to continuously be used to break my heart lol whatever it's not like it hasn't already frozen damn i read too much angst in other words i'm going to read everything else hetalia you've written because i'mtaotsnotastalker.

Even more kudos.
BurnAllTheEvidenceOf2011 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
OH HUH

LOOK THERE'S MY STOMACH ACTING UP

HOW IN THE NAME OF HELL DOES THIS ABSOLUTELY LUDICROUS ANIME HAVE SUCH RETARDED CHARACTERS AND IS ALSO ABLE TO PULL THIS KIND OF STORY OFF WITHOUT ANY KIND OF TROUBLE

LIKE HOW

Many many many kudos you have brought me the closest to crying since So B. It
TheLastofUs chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEP *Fangirls* THAT WAS TOO CUTEEEEEEEEEE
Bunny-chan513 chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
What's up with the Italy twins having self esteem issues and saying one is better than the other? Loved your story
Kue chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
It's been nearly 3 years since i first read this fic, and i decided to look for it again, and my god, did it hit me right in the feels ;-; i love this story so much, it always brings me to tears!
Fluffy Gerita 3 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
right in the feels! ((this is EXACTLY the kind of fanfic i was looking for today. Thank you so so so much. :3 i love this pairing and i really believe in the theory of italy-has-a-serious-side/italy-acts-happy))
Odisdera-kun chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
D'AWWWWWW. That was so amazingly cute! Ah man, thank you so much for sharing that, it made my heart hurt when Feliciano said all of that though. I was like, ITALLYYY I LOVE YOU! sorry, i get pretty over dramatic about these things, but it was indeed a great story. ;) Keep Writing!

3 Odisdera :3
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
This shit made me cry! I don't mean that in a bad way either.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
This shit made me cry! I don't mean that in a bad way either.