Reviews for Worthy of Love
Tiffaney chapter 36 . 12/26/2015
Hi I came by your story a couple days ago and just finished chapter 36 now. I think it's really good and you should continue writing. I saw you haven't updated in a couple years and was wondering if you are ever going to finish it I really hope you do I would love to read the rest!
Thankyou
Tiffaney
Jenn chapter 12 . 11/1/2015
Hi Marrabelle
Sorry I never leave any review because I'm too busy clicking "Next" button! Your story is enticing and I love it! I think you should publish it as a novel since I would be sure buying it!

Love,
Jenn
Guest chapter 4 . 10/25/2015
I love it
Amy Hamato chapter 36 . 11/18/2013
Can't wait for more. I'm really hooked on this story
Debbie93 chapter 36 . 4/21/2013
Ouh...I really love your story so please please update the next chapter...! PLEAAASE...!
Haruchan-chan chapter 36 . 1/7/2013
I love the plot. My opinion, you don't have to consider it 'cause it's just a thought, Edward would have probably made the funny situations more funny because of how easily he reacts to Emmett and Jasper's teasing.
Swell-Socks chapter 32 . 4/15/2012
Hey I have an idea for you: why don't you mak it so Amanda has to have surgery and she scared but doesn't want to admit it to Carlisle, and she runs awat from Carlisle in the hospital? You would do a great job with this and for those who are interested in medical dramas will enjoy it. (: btw love your story it us full of great ideas and u inspire me! Thanks for the read, where would we be without the twilight fanfics of the world? Lol and I like ur scence if humor is funny. XD
lirio de amor chapter 35 . 2/5/2012
Yay I found a chapter I hadn't reviewed! I miss talking to you all the time! Are you going ever update this story? It misses you:)
Tigeress-Jayde chapter 36 . 2/12/2011
You haven't updated this story in a while... I think you should if you have time... i was really enjoying this story even if it was a little bit rushed...

Oh "X is going to be the rate of the reaction, and Y is going to be temperature," Is incorrect... Im a bit of a nerd when it comes to math and science and while i found other mistakes through you story this one irritated me the most...

Temperature goes along the X axis because it is the independent variable... The dependent variable goes along the y axis... The rate of reaction depends on the temperature... it will be faster or slower DEPENDING on the temperature... I hope that helps for future graphs you do...

I was really enjoying this story... one of the reasons i do believe is because the is no Edward and Bella... It is a nice change... I believe you should continue on with this story it is quite well written and i can see you skills improve as the story continues.

~Tigeress
MoJay chapter 36 . 1/15/2011
Great chapter - lots of emotions! So Susie's investigation is stirring up a world of chaos - for Amanda & Alice! The suspense is killing me - update PLEASE!
TeamCarlisleandEsme8 chapter 7 . 12/28/2010