Reviews for A Holiday for Piccolo
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
cool, that was very ... interesting, but yea, piccolo is like a second dad to gohan so that really makes sense
ImagingThings chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Nice. Yeah, I figure spending the day sparring would be just something Gohan and Piccolo would do...
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
sweet love it i love stories like this
Destiny Girl 15 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Aw, it was great! I loved it!:D
goldenpaw chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
so cute! i loved it
animefan018 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
AW! That was toooo cute! ONe of the best Piccolo and Gohan stories I've read! YOu really esablished their relationship! LOVED the secret picture, wish that actually happened!XD
OneWingedSeer chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
For critique, I have a dialog change request.

Right there at the end where Piccolo says “Yeah, and um, I had fun today, thanks" it didn't sound Piccolo-ish. I'm thinking something more like: Hey kid. We'll try it again sometime. or something more like that.

But over all it was a cute one time thing. Liked it.
sesshomarurin1990 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
i liked it it was a good heart worming story
callietitan chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
this story is so CUTE! i love it, please write some more stories about piccolo and gohan! in fact, i will go check if you already have! i will be faving this once i sign in later! :)
Amiko-san chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Very cute story. As if it isn't obvious I adore Piccolo/Gohan fluff. Sweetness. I look forward to more.
X's For Eyes chapter 1 . 6/27/2009

I want to see that picture so badly now! I'll bet it's adorable! Maybe I'll draw it...

As much as I love Gohan/Goku stories, Gohan/Piccolo's still give me the warm fuzzies in their own very special way. What a sweet fanfic for Father's Day. Good job!
HikarinoTenshi2879 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
why of course, When Goku died a first time Gohan just met Piccolo a first time, lolz Goku is dead and Gohan is strong so yea. and the pulling into the water is from one of the 7 days break eps with Goku and Krillin (agh sp?). lol so yea.

It's a fun one.

chikyu chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
cute story! And the holiday project sounds fun! I mean get to celebrate for a day some prob un celebrated much or other contry holiday, talk about bring to life hisory and culture!
Pinky Crocodile chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Nice fic, its lovely :)
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
I liked it! It was so sweet!