Reviews for Macy Misa's Secret
L.I.V.E.x.L.O.V.E chapter 10 . 7/25/2010
The ending was amazing. This story was unbelievable.
FitzSimmons Stole My Heart chapter 10 . 7/25/2010
I couldn't stop crying. Great story
oh.black.stars chapter 10 . 4/20/2010
This is beautiful.

The last part, the P.S., was-even though charming-was a tad bit creepy.

Nicely written, with very minimal mistakes, mostly on spelling.

Good Job.
voilawriter chapter 10 . 2/23/2010
I was actually crying while reading this story. You are super talented and I loved it even though. It made me sad.
babiixilyx3 chapter 10 . 2/4/2010
i loved it. it was a perfect ending. amazing but depressing or course. :) keep on writing.
MidnightxAngel chapter 10 . 2/1/2010
OMG! You made me cry! :(

Seriously I loved this chapter! I loved this story! It was just... Amazing! Great Work! :)
Chibiyu chapter 10 . 2/1/2010
oh wow. i am almost crying. i love this story and I always will it is so sad and powerful. you are a great authoress, don't forget that. I wish i had more time to express how amazing this story and ending is but i have school. Amazing job!
MusicMaven09 chapter 10 . 1/31/2010
Aw, sad ending, but the ride was great.

Also, I don't know if this is a recent change or if I just now noticed, but the title is misspelled. Just a heads up.

Anyway, great work, and I look forward to reading more of your work.
babiixilyx3 chapter 9 . 1/11/2010
aw... this is so sad. :( but i liked the glee reference. :) but poor macy. and joe. and nick, kevin, and stella. -sigh- update soon!
swiftyfan16 chapter 9 . 1/11/2010
Great chapter :)
Chibiyu chapter 9 . 1/10/2010
oh my gosh...so freakin sad! i love his story and MACY!...oh wow. you are an amazing writer
sweetpotatochip197 chapter 9 . 1/10/2010
i love this story and i'm so happy you updated on my bday. update soon.i can't wait it's so sad but i love it all the same.
Artemis GoH chapter 8 . 1/9/2010
So sad...
babiixilyx3 chapter 8 . 10/26/2009
OMJ! nick loves macy too? oh boy. i thought he was just her keeper. :[ nick. poor macy. :[ so much stress. update!
A Heart on my Hand chapter 8 . 10/24/2009
Hurry up and type "searched"! I like this story, but it's making me angry because one: Macy I DYING! two: Joe AND nick are in love with Macy and that's just wrong. THis story is suppose to be a Jacy. I prefer Nacy's, but this is suppose to be a Jacy. It's driving me crazy.!

Fix it, dammit!