Reviews for His
Veridissima chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Loved it!
So sweet...
Sara chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
You're simply the best writer I've seen for Lucius/Narcissa. You characterize them perfectly. Loved this.
charliebitmexx chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Such a possessive read! Just like how Lucius is!
Gitana del Sol chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
looooved this! it was absolutely perfect. you have Lucius's character spot on
I'm Like Hey What's Up Hello chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
i really like this :)
Cla.V chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Very, VERY good.

I loved it :]

And I loved how Narcissa hates being treated like a doll, hehe.

Cheers,

Cla.
HeavilyBrokenSpirit chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Hahaha..

I love the beginning!

Its so cute and I can imagine a baby verison of Lucius doing that.

Great job on the fic! I loved it! :D
opaque-girl chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
I like i like D
elibdally1 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
LOVED IT! Possessiveness is so like a Malfoy!
NectarAndAmbrosia chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Hehe. I liked it.

Your portrayals of Lucius and Narcissa are spot on. I love your "mine" theme...it's so awesomely flowing and fluent lol, if what I similed it with makes sense hehehee.

Yeah. I really feel that what you did with this couple was so cool. They're completely in character, and I love how neither of them pines after the other or have too much angst or whatever going on...it's just sweet, but still with a touch of challenge, which just makes this so much fun to read. Yay Lucius and Narcissa!
CrazyTuesday2 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I think this is like, my favorite one-shot ever. :) i really do love your writing- quite fantastic and practiced; every chapter is completely worth reading.
Conqueror Worm chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Aw! 3 Awesome ficlet; I always enjoy some good Lucissa fluff. I hope to see some more from you; you're a great writer.
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
lol. I loved the part where baby Lucius hit the elf with his rattle.
L'oiseau de feu chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Quite possessive and show-off our dear Lucius, isn't he? I'd even bet that "mine" was his very first word;) Good thing that Narcissa ignores him, he's compelled to redouble his efforts to have her. He succeeded, obviously. And I loved it:)
alwaysimagined chapter 1 . 6/22/2009