Reviews for Anime Weekend
Loki chapter 5 . 6/29/2009
Well, I hope you're happy. The RP's have been making me think back to fanfic...and fanfic back to Anime Weekened. _ Still a great read and a nice way to spend time between sets. Keep up the awesome work.
Satanira chapter 23 . 4/28/2005
Satanira-...

Duo- Dammit. Someone get the tissues.

Quatre- *grabs a box of tissues and hands them to Satanira*

Satanira- *bursts into tears* NOO! It's not fair, it's not fair, it's not fair! Trowa can't just up and leave Mae like that! It's not fair! *pulls out a handful of tissues and sobs into them*

Quatre- It's okay, Miss Satanira. Really, it is.

Satanira- No, it's not! It's not okay, it's not all right, and it's not fair! You should have stayed with your tenshi, war be damned!

Trowa- Not possible.

Satanira- Shut up, Unabang. I'm pissed off enough at you as it is. Don't make me swing the other way with Concrete Angel.

Trowa- *shuts up*

Satanira- Mae, darling, if you still want to do that sequel, I'd be happy to help you! That's... it's just too sad, ending it like that...

Quatre- *pats Satanira on the back* It really is okay. Don't get too upset.

Satanira- *nods* I know. But I can't help it...

Duo- Don't worry, Nira; nothing ever really ends. Even if the sequel never gets written, I know your devious little mind can come up with one all on its lonesome. Now, let's go kill Relena, okay?

Satanira- Okay. *brave smile* Let's do it.
ItsMomoMofo chapter 23 . 3/5/2004
aw, story go bye bye, it was cool! anyways good luck with your other fics!
CaptainHoshiko chapter 23 . 3/1/2004
No...you can't make it such a sad ending... you have to write a part 2 please!
I beg of you... that's such a horrible ending! *Starts to cry while her friend Nuit runs around in anger and screaming her head off.*
Lizzy chapter 23 . 2/16/2004
Your overall story was a good read. I enjoyed it. however, no offence intended, it seemed that at the end you rushed it, and I felt that it kinda took away part of the usual ending tingle that you get after you finish a book. If you were to make a sequel to it with the gw people like coming back or something, it would be one of the first things I would read.
Anrui Shino chapter 23 . 2/13/2004
o0o! it was great, i loved it! if you make a sequel, i can't wait for it. ) ~
AutomatedRose chapter 23 . 2/13/2004
you finished it! yays! and if you really want helped with the sequal I am more than willing to help. :)
peace love and a can of soda
PR
yamie yukyuu chapter 23 . 2/11/2004
hey! oh thank god! you finished it! ...i'm so sad...;_; you should have made them stay . and Beytra was right...there should be some torture . lol anyway, please e-mail me! it's fun to have a pen-pal in another place! _ ja!
CaptainHoshiko chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
Love your story I've been waiting for you to update you can't just leave it at a cliff hanger like that!
sinserity knox chapter 22 . 12/15/2003
maeleana, i know where you sleep. UPDATE or i ill tie you to the computerr chair in your house until you do. i will plague your dreams with my amazing telepathic scills until you keel over in defeit and write something. GET ON WITH IT!.
sinserity
Yamie chapter 22 . 9/29/2003
Hey! I reviwed earlier but this is a great fic! you should write a sequal! but finish this first..as depressing as it may be...I can't wait to see the end...I guess I just want to see what everyone does - anyway, I really love your story! E-mail me if you can! Thanks! Ja ne! -
Stungun Milly chapter 22 . 9/19/2003
Please update! I'm begging you! I wanna know what happens!

I LOVE the part in the car on the way to CA it's so funny and so true.

*Wanders off singing Henry the Eighth*
heather chapter 22 . 9/9/2003
This is Great! Just one Problem; You Need To Update Faster.
Jetflash chapter 22 . 9/3/2003
It's been awhile, I suppose. However, this is still just as good a story as ever. so I implore you, please post more.
Yamie chapter 22 . 8/14/2003
Hi! This is a GREAT story I really hope you make a sequel...I can't believe Heero hasn't said anything...you know...I mean...I don't know if you're pairing him with Crystal...but it sure is hinting towards that...(shifty eyes) anyway...I hope you post soon cause I really like this story! Hai! Ja ne!