Reviews for Underneath the Surface
Seek-chan felt like such a proud parent, go Seek-chan's child~ Go Kaka-chan!~
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 4/24
Loved this :)
fictiongirl1230 chapter 1 . 3/3
it was a really good fic! Loved it, but a bit cheesy at the end?
KakaNaru rocks chapter 1 . 2/29
This was amazing absolutely amazing. I hope you continue to write with your magnificent skill.
kurosakiami01 chapter 1 . 2/16
Oh God. This was so beautiful! It almost made me cry :'3 My heart hurt at the very beginning, poor Naruto was hurting too much. And then his luck changed and his and Kakashi's relationship was so cute (and smokin' hot!).

I really liked it :)

Thank you so much for sharing!
Just the right amount of angst... though I wonder what Kakashi reaction would have been if Naruto turned out to be a new cutter.
Pyrane chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
Great story
I love your Kakashi !
Thank you for sharing !

***Pyrane***
life is short so am I chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
Wahh, it's so cute! Though I'm not really into yoai smut, I do enjoy this pairing.
Moonpuzzle chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
Congratulations! I think this was my 15th time reading this through on a random occasion. From the time this story popped out to our lovely present time, I believe that your story has been read the most out of all the others I've come by!

And I have to say, still enjoyed tearing up and laughing. Love the serious mood in the office only to be...ignored...yup. The mental image of a Kakashi running out of the building followed by a broken desk is always priceless. Then to get the conclusion of Naruto being allowed passage to higher ranks because of a scary Kakashi is lovely

Thanks again for writing this story! I'll be reading it again when it crosses my path in the future.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
great story, you did everything well ad this is my fav
mochilera chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Linda historia, me gustan la personalidad que das a los personajes.
Zesslover chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
This is an amazing story and I would love to read more stories like this one.
demonsnight chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
I thought that it was totally adorable.
Ratnik Svetlosti chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Thank you so much for this story, this is one of my favorite pairings, it's shame that it isn't very popular :-) You wrote this so well, it's believable and their moment when they hook up is very passionate...amazing.
LittleGirly chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
This was truely amazing ) I love ever little bit of your story XDD.
Thanks so much for the wonderful read!