Reviews for Underneath the Surface
life is short so am I chapter 1 . 9/17
Wahh, it's so cute! Though I'm not really into yoai smut, I do enjoy this pairing.
Moonpuzzle chapter 1 . 2/24
Congratulations! I think this was my 15th time reading this through on a random occasion. From the time this story popped out to our lovely present time, I believe that your story has been read the most out of all the others I've come by!

And I have to say, still enjoyed tearing up and laughing. Love the serious mood in the office only to be...ignored...yup. The mental image of a Kakashi running out of the building followed by a broken desk is always priceless. Then to get the conclusion of Naruto being allowed passage to higher ranks because of a scary Kakashi is lovely

Thanks again for writing this story! I'll be reading it again when it crosses my path in the future.
great story, you did everything well ad this is my fav
mochilera chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Linda historia, me gustan la personalidad que das a los personajes.
Zesslover chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
This is an amazing story and I would love to read more stories like this one.
demonsnight chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
I thought that it was totally adorable.
Teacuppy chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Thank you so much for this story, this is one of my favorite pairings, it's shame that it isn't very popular :-) You wrote this so well, it's believable and their moment when they hook up is very passionate...amazing.
LongShadyEyes chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
This was truely amazing ) I love ever little bit of your story XDD.
Thanks so much for the wonderful read!
lovleydragonfly chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
HOLY SHIT THAT WAS AWESOME! I'm rooting for a sequel!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
first version? well whatever. awesome story. it was beautiful though i would like to see sasuke teme and sakura bi**h's face when naruto becomes a jounin.
muffins chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
This is so good good it left me speechless i have no words to describe how epic this is
Shadowfey913 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
This story is fantastic! Thanks for choosing to share it.
kirallie chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Loved it!
bookgeek2.0 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
i love this story so much kakanaru is really under appreciated. you made their story's and personalities believable and I flowed really well throughout. there heart to heart made want to cry T.T

oh and I can totally see why naruto forgot the book I forget crap all the time when I checking out random noises in my house
Hilario chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Great story C: - Not too angsty or depressing; it's a completely plausible scenario. Only little issue I had was that did he FORGET about that? On the floor. In the open. Anyway...well written, interesting, and creative. Lovely ending, too!