Reviews for Underneath the Surface
Nighty12 chapter 1 . 4/25
oh my god! I was crying when I read this story...its just so sad...the story is great that it make me like I was naruto...And I really love kakanaru pairing actually 'cause its the best couple ...well i like shikanaru too...but this pairing is my fave...so, anyway I really like it.
Troublesomefox21 chapter 1 . 3/6
Aww that was cute, made me so happy on the inside. I like how it started and finished. You also pay a good amount to the detail. This is one of the best one shots I have read so thank you. Your an amazing author
chocolatxdoll chapter 1 . 1/25
I've been in the Naruto fandom for a good decade but Kakanaru never occurred to me until just yesterday. Holy fucking shit. This has to be THE best pairing. I guess the age gap prevented me from even considering it in the first place. Anyways, immediately after discovering this godsend pairing, I went thru most of the fics which wasn't much (not being the most popular of ships and all). And right when I thought I've read the last of them, I came across your fic. Mind you, it's the best goddamn one shot I've ever read in my life holy fuck. This is probably the only fic that had my heart actually dropping/clenching or wutever it was I was feeling on autopilot. The way you write angst is so exquisite I could die. Anyways now I'm off to read the rest of literally everything else you've written. Bless you
ILoveFoods chapter 1 . 1/9
*bows to author* That was an amazing story! So cute, too! I have absolutely nothing bad to say about it!
(accidentally put it in as guest :P *to self*:'your a moron...')
ShatteredDragon chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
I would have loved to have seen a follow up where naruto just blows through the exams and completely destroys sasuke's perceptions of him lol
Yvonne Park chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
This story is great! I wish there was more! I'd love to see Naruto get to chunin and jonin with Kakashi there with him. So cute! Great job! :)

-Yvonne
KakashiNarutoYaoiLover666 chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
i really love this story and i've reading and rereading it over and over. to be honest the writing itself isn't my favorite but as the story progressed my opinion now is that this style of writing was perfect for this story. Im a KakaNaru fanatic and if you know any other good stories or sites that i can join or find stories with/on that'd be greatly appreciated. ( i have FF, Wattpad, and Ao3) please keep writing more KakaNaru or make a spinoff of this one. When i find good stories i never want them to end, I really hate endings. /3
StarKurama chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
love this story
Seek-chan chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
Seek-chan felt like such a proud parent, go Seek-chan's child~ Go Kaka-chan!~
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
Loved this :)
fictiongirl1230 chapter 1 . 3/3/2016
it was a really good fic! Loved it, but a bit cheesy at the end?
KakaNaru rocks chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
This was amazing absolutely amazing. I hope you continue to write with your magnificent skill.
kurosakiami01 chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
Oh God. This was so beautiful! It almost made me cry :'3 My heart hurt at the very beginning, poor Naruto was hurting too much. And then his luck changed and his and Kakashi's relationship was so cute (and smokin' hot!).

I really liked it :)

Thank you so much for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
Just the right amount of angst... though I wonder what Kakashi reaction would have been if Naruto turned out to be a new cutter.