Reviews for A Dryer's Comfort
mikalyn chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Super cute
ThommyPickles chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
there was something missing here...

it was good but just something missing...
jediblauvjr chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
I thought it was a pretty original of a romance story of BB and Raven. It had a really great way for BB to tell his feelings and Raven to tell hers aswell.
ROSEANNE HUDSON chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
THE STORY THAT I JUST READ WAS INCREDIBLE.I BELIEVE THAT THERE IS SOMTHING GOING ON BETWEEN BEASTBOY AND RAVEN
hiya chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
More!
livingthegamecalledlife chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Good story. But I think it might be worse in the summer (I should know, at the moment the AC is broken and the dudes come tomorrow to fix it, but it takes 3 hours and its going to be hotter tomorrow), in winter you have the dryer, in summer you have fans and windows, my dad didn't put a fan in my room and I can't have my window open, and I am surprised I haven't died yet. But anyways good story.
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Great idea for a one shot. The only thing that I'd change is I would use the word "Furnace" instead of "Air conditioner". Other than that, it was very well written.
ForeverFlowering chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
okay, BB is in PERFECT character! He would do just that kind of thing. And instead f air conditioner do you mean heater? I know you probably get that alot but other than that one thing this story is cute! My ending word: AW!
Gui Zhang chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Very funny story. Beast Boy's funny. Nice story. Haha
DoveFeathersAndSnowFlurries chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
very very very cute! BB and Rae, absolutly adorable!