Reviews for The Many Misfortunes of Brainiac Five
Guest chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
"I do not understand how contracting hypothermia is considered fun!" *laughs to death*
These are great! Write more, pretty please?
Lucy in the Sky chapter 6 . 8/13/2014
The Caffeine chapter was my favorite because it was hilarious and sort of cute. Brainy getting an overload of caffeine? Heh heh.
Pokefan911 chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
This was hilarious to read. Sad to see its done. Good job! : )
PokeSpeBanette chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
oh hey! one for the cartoon one, since i never looked at the comic one (ain'y there a bloody online one dammit)

ok, what if Brainy was forced by Lightning Lad to wear a dress instead of his uniform, for an entire day, and he'd have to walk around and talk to the others as well?

C'MON THAT'D BE SO DAMN FUNNY
Blue mule chapter 10 . 10/17/2012
I love all of these brainiac my fav anyway dont know if your still writing these how about one were B5 first joins the team and all the girls baby him :-)
Guest chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
Haha! "Mr. Owl, what is Brainiac Five's sexual orientation?
The world may never know." haha! That made me laugh so hard!
And Oh my goodness! I'm a pretty big SuperBrain shipper and this just made my day! I thought it was so adorable and cute. This one was my favorite so far! (Although, I totally love all of the others, too. The relationship between Lightning Lad and Brainy is so perfect. I love how Lightning is always messing with him and stuff!- so cute!)
Anyway, keep up the good work! Love it!
Green Sprout chapter 10 . 10/28/2011
Supes and Brainy teasing.

To be honest...I'm used to OCs than that pairing.

Oh I would love to see Rokk or Garth get it good x)

Still funny fic.
Green Sprout chapter 7 . 10/28/2011
Ok this was funny too.

I was like, 'Why Supes and Brainy?' when I first heard about it, then I was like 'ohhhhh.'

But going from straight, (Supergirl,) to gay, (Lyle/Supes,) to straight, (Dream girl/supergirl?) to I dunno is funny. God the writers need to make up their mind.
Green Sprout chapter 6 . 10/28/2011
Ok this was my favorite chapter so far. The legion acting like teens makes me smile.
Avenger 22 chapter 5 . 10/22/2011
Poor Briany! Can't even get a break with trying to cook some simple Mac 'n Cheese! Nicely done! I figured something was going to explode (althought I first I figured it was his lab) and it had something to do with Brainy!

BTW, do you already have Brainy's lab exploding? Because I would like to contribute to this story!
Avenger 22 chapter 4 . 10/22/2011
Lol that was hilarlious! Although I would like to know the malfunction with the microphone, I still kind of don't get the whole capitalize random letters thing.

And poor Brainy! He doesn't even know you're torturing him!
Avenger 22 chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
I read that comic! LOL you did a nice job. There were some grammatical errors, and I didn't see any spelling.
jenny77739 chapter 10 . 10/20/2011
lol/ nice interview. to bad nothing got really answered or very many questions got answered. bad leagunars, i wanted to find out brains feelings for superman. btw can't wait for the next chaptor and the pickle thing. love the storys and love you briany. firegirl you are awesemly epic.
jenny77739 chapter 9 . 10/19/2011
lol. i agree superman needs to learn to use doors. airvants on the other hand make great exits. holes in walls bad, leaveing and entering through airvents good.
jenny77739 chapter 7 . 10/16/2011
lol i love the ending under the story and the ending to the story. i'm guessing brainy's either bi, or he still hasn't reached the stage when he knows what he is.