Reviews for Unexpected
Why not finish
1 TWILIGHT fan chapter 24 . 9/14/2013
It's so good PLEASE CONTINUE
tashii.davenport chapter 24 . 8/26/2013
Why did you stop here? Please write more! Your story is so good and well-written, and I really want to read more about Victorias plans:)
Hannah chapter 24 . 8/12/2013
:( So you end the story on a cliff hanger, and don't continue it?! Evil little writer :)
Guest chapter 10 . 8/12/2013
I know it's too late but I recommend
Girl: Renesmee (Renee Esme put together)
Boy: EJ (Edward Jacob)
Hannah chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
I am loving this story... it's probably the best version of this Ive ever heard! You're doing pretty good with your writing... I know this story is already finished... but keep on writing! Other songs it doesn't matter... you're an amazing writer and I encourage y ou to continue writing!
Guest chapter 24 . 7/12/2013
Write more chapters
twihearter4evr chapter 24 . 6/19/2013
I heart this! Please update...soon.
India chapter 24 . 6/17/2013
More plz
i want more chapter 24 . 5/28/2013
iwantmoreiwantmoreiwantmoreiwantmoreIDEMANDMORESTO RYPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEII IIIIIIIIIIIIWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNN NNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTMOREMOREMOREMOREMOMREMOERM OERMOEMROEMROEMROEMROEMROMROEMROEMROERMOERMEOMEMEO W?NOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWONWONWONO THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELLS YOU IT COMPELLS YOU I TELL YOU COMPELLS YOU!NOWPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLSOOOOOOOOOSSSSAAAAADDDDDD: (:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(: SOOOOOOO SSAADD PLZ I WANT MORE MORE MORE NOWNOWNOWNOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!
AliceCullen0629 chapter 24 . 1/21/2013
please update soon i really like this story and I want to know what happens
crazy4twilight1901 chapter 24 . 1/18/2013
Lol love the two blonde jokes at the end and don't forget Jasper's blonde to an can be made fun of. I love the vampire diaries and starting to not like how elayna is acting about the guys... Never heard of the band and I'm not sure who's my favorite is, I loved this chapter and really really hope u update very soon:)
crazy4twilight1901 chapter 22 . 1/18/2013
Lol you are very funny and plots that keep me guessing keeps me interested so thumbs up girlie
crazy4twilight1901 chapter 21 . 1/18/2013
Lol wow this plot seems kind of crazy and I can't wait to read more, the stars always have drama
crazy4twilight1901 chapter 18 . 1/18/2013
Lol that must of sucked for ur sister in law, I liked the chapter it was sweet n funny.