Reviews for Angel
NemoChan320 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Nevermind my review on the prequel, just noticed this is a long-running series with at least 2 more sequels after this, lol. Well, I enjoyed this one and am on to the next one _
Sweetheart From Hell chapter 4 . 1/30/2011
Oh the angst... it's great. Very good and enjoyable as always, I look forwards to reading Truth! (Starting in... twenty seconds maybe? Review will probably drop in tonight ;)
hrmpf chapter 4 . 11/1/2010
How the hell your storys don't have over a hundred reviws each I will never understand! Great job once again
krissy7490 chapter 4 . 6/25/2009
Oh my goodness! My poor angel-man! : (

Oh I can't wait for the next installment to this series! I will be waiting patiently! (Well... OK, maybe not so patiently!)
CaptainPixie chapter 4 . 6/25/2009
I am really lovin this. I can't wait to read about Cas' recovery and how he and Dean and Sam are going to handle it. also Katie, I wonder how she'll get along with Ellen. I don't review much and I'm sorry for that but I am reading :) w
Anuki chapter 4 . 6/25/2009
I've enjoyed reading this fic. It's great! I will be waiting for more! Thanks!
Punky chapter 4 . 6/25/2009
Uhg, Castiel stop being a jerk and let Dean help you

They're so like one another... Dean always puts the macho face one, not wanting to let anyone know how weak he really is... he feels it is his responsibility, especially to Sam.

Castiel is exactly the same, only with Dean.

Sam is misguided, but he also put his own selfish intentions in there by agreeing to everything Ruby asked. If he hadn't done that none of this would have happened, but then again, that still doesn't make him a bad man.

Looking forward to 'Truth'
Anuki chapter 3 . 6/24/2009
Things are getting very complicated for our boys. Too many problems to solve! I love this fic!
Punky chapter 3 . 6/24/2009
Talk about stressful situations. Dealing with A PTSD Angel, a injured vessel, and a whole army of angels and demons hunting you down is enough to kill a guy.

I'm wondering how the heck the vessel is still alive after all that time O.O

Who is Dean going to call? Ellen? Missouri? *thinks*
Punky chapter 2 . 6/23/2009
Aw... the boys looking after Castiel is the cutest thing ever. Don't get me wrong, I felt a real tug at the heart strings at the part with Castiel wimpering at Dean's voice, but Sam and Dean watching over Castiel is making me oh so happy at the same time. Thanks, now my emotions are all over the place Temi, lol.

Leave it to Dean to let Sam help Cas get dressed XD

So are bringing in Seraphiel's vessel into the picture now? o.o
Anuki chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Poor Cas! At least he is with Dean now. I love this story and can't wait for more!
Val chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Cool. Sounds awesome so far!
Punky chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Aw... Dean patching up Castiel makes me almost as happy as Destiel itself lol.

Of course the angel has gotta call Dean's name the second he goes in for a shower *shakes head* I'm looking forward to what will happen next, and even though Dean dreads the chick flick moments, I totally wanna see one happen lol.