Reviews for CATNIP!
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 2 . 7/15
lol funny
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 1 . 7/15
i loved this story it was absolutely adoreable
xxhinamorixxamuxx chapter 1 . 5/27
This was a really good story! I loved it! Is it okay if I make a story something like this cause I don't want to be rude and all that when it was your great awesome funny story
Queen Of Anime and Manga chapter 2 . 11/29/2014
I loved this i wish that you could write more
Guest chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
Another another chapter pleeaasee
Guest chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
totaly awesome
dhampire712 chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
Dude that was so cool! Apparently even instincts know that Amuto is the best! XD
rian-chann chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
HAHAHA this is hilarious! Utau screaming bloody murder when Ikuto is close XDD! Luv the cute Amuto moments! Is this done? If not, update please!
Stacy chapter 2 . 3/24/2014
Fuck update now this is so good!
Lokiismylife chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
I think this was hilarious! I've been looking for a good humor story, so thanks!
Ellen Turner chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
hi, i would very much appreciate it if you continued to write this fabulous story, as i not only enjoyed the amuto but i also loved the comments in between.
Please don't disappoint me by not posting another one,
yours sinisterly Ellen Faith Turner.
True Lonely Royalty chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
So cute and funny!
Domino2 chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
ha ha It was funny :) I would've liked there to be more scenes with Amu covered in catnip, tho :)
AmuxIkutolover chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
Yay! I loved when Amu's parents were freaking out! Her mom hoping that Ikuto was tall and handsome, he totally is, and her dad about how she was being chased by a boy. No one knew that she was literally chased by someone though. Like, really, really, chased. Haha! They're just paranoid like always. It was funny when Ikuto took over the computer. Tip for writing: Never fall asleep when Ikuto is there. He will use it to mentally scar Amu. AMUTO FOREVER! :)
AmuxIkutolover chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Haha! This chapter was awesome! I love how he saved her from the drunk dude and how Utau was chased by him! Not with love, but with hate! Mwahahahaha! To the next chapter! AMUTO FOREVER! :)